Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

+3
Kurai
reborn
moneybaggz
7 posters

project caliber

Kurai
    Kurai

project caliber - Page 4 Empty Re: project caliber

Post  Kurai Tue May 11, 2010 7:49 pm

lol you know it bro lol think we all are gonna have some stretching of legs to do...wish we had a old airstrip to play on..hmmmmm ill have to see got nothing but time to look around and id really like to test the ride/rides out without worry.
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Wed May 12, 2010 7:12 pm

im tring to convince my dad to open a track when he gets his money
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed May 12, 2010 7:30 pm

that would be pretty cool he would def get alot of business
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Sun May 16, 2010 4:08 am

yea tampa is really big on the raceing, they just dont have anywhere to do it so they go to the streets.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sun May 16, 2010 4:19 am

Yeah i hate that BS they shut down all the tracks then wonder why ppl are out on the streets Rolling Eyes
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Sat May 29, 2010 5:00 am

i have offically ordered the last part for my car. construction starts monday. hope everything goes to plan
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sat May 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Hope it gets done fast man sux when you cant just pop your head in to see whats going on with the car.

Rollie is up on the lift giving Scott hell right now but slowly making progress Cool
    krush
    krush

Post  krush Sun May 30, 2010 3:44 am

that means my car will be getting ALL the attention from now on~! I love you
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Sun May 30, 2010 3:59 am

Somehow I doubt all the attention goes to the car.....
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Sun May 30, 2010 1:21 pm

yea i know what u mean kurai, i wish i could stop in every now and then, but i have my dad there so its all good. yes babe all the attention goes to ur car now....under one condition, when we get home u have to do some freaky poses on it when we get home
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sun May 30, 2010 5:14 pm

lol better be careful baggz you know one hand washes the other lol and im def not trying to see you on the Caliber in a banana hammock lol Suspect
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Mon May 31, 2010 12:05 am

hey u do what u gotta do to get the name out there
    krush
    krush

Post  krush Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 am

i def. agree with KURAI... it works both ways babe... we def need a 2 car garage!!! Embarassed
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Yeah def dont want nice rides just sitting out on the streets Shocked
    ILLEST
    ILLEST
    Admin

Post  ILLEST Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:11 am

krush wrote:i def. agree with KURAI... it works both ways babe... we def need a 2 car garage!!! Embarassed

You mean 3, you always need one extra bay Smile
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 am

well have to get by with 2, when i become a millionare then maybe we can do 3
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Would be cool to have a little suburban house with a barn old school style in the back full of nothing but prize stallions (and by stallions I mean modified cars in converted barn stalls lol) Cool
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:44 am

dosent sound like a bad idea
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Yeah i think it would be a sweet idea there would be more then enough stalls could get it for real cheap, prob have to drop some money to get it revamped but would def have alot of room and could add paint booth, maint./lift bay even a dyno if you wanted to. Cool
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:38 pm

yea i would def. have a dyno in there. that way i can tune and do my own pulls and on top of that charge to do other peoples
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:37 am

Better be ready bro I hear there is a bada$$ SRT-4 Caliber running around Savannah
    Camry2nr
    Camry2nr

Post  Camry2nr Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Kurai wrote:Better be ready bro I hear there is a bada$$ SRT-4 Caliber running around Savannah
    That is very true. It is a dark blue one with a tuner decal on the back. He attended a few local carshows and lined up with AWD Domination which really through me for a loop because I was the first person to find him way before he ever hooked up with them. I spoke to him 2 days after he got here from Alaska and told him about the Pig and who we are. He seemed interested because he is definitely in the tuner scene but then a week later I seen him parked with the AWD dudes. So I lost respect for him after that and can't wait for Eric D to get back and show him how RPM does it when he smokes him in a race. And speaking of race. The DropJawMag 8th Annual Big Show kicked off this past weekend in Rockingham, NC at Rockingham Dragway. It was by far the best carshow of my life. It was 1000% AWESOME. It was me, Andy, Jody, Nicole and one of my soldiers PFC Muir. They had lots of events. Eating contest, bikini contest(in the day), wet t-shirt contest, lowrider dragging contest (to see who can make the most sparks), burnout contest, donut/freestyle runs, showcar contest and the 1/4 mile test and tune drag. Now you know me and Andy put our cars on the track for the very first time. What you didn't know is that me and Andy raced eachother twice being it was our first time getting on the track. And no the out come is not what you think. Me and the Camry SMOKED Andy and his Vette.LMAO. Jody video taped the entire race. 1st race I was at 10psi but I also blew my turbo seal. I ran a 15.2 and Andy ran a 15.7. I had a horrible launch. Second race I upped my boost to 15psi and ran a 15.1 and Andy ran a 16.1. Andy got off the track after that cause he was pissed that his A/F was 18.25 messing up and holding him back because the second race he took off like a bat outta hell while I had a terrible launch. But once I hit 2100rpms my turbo literally held me to the seat and I walked Andy down and passed him. My track speed was 97.4mph. I raced 4 more times beating everyone they put beside me. I upped my boost to 18psi and something weird happended. I ran a 15.8 but my track speed was 100.36mph. I couldn't understand why I ran a much slower time but ran a much faster mph. I spoke to one of the professional turbo guys there and they said the reason for that is since I upped my boost it took longer for my turbo to engage. So instead of full boosting at 2100rpms at 10psi I would full boost at 3000rpms causing it to take longer. I tell you this though. My tires sqealed at 50mph when the turbo kicked in at 18psi. I lost one race to a very worthy Camaro that was a beast. I downed my boost to 12psi so I could have more power but still have no lag. I had a great launch at .149 and held my own with the Camaro until he hit his 5th gear than he was gone. I ran my best time of the day at a 14.92. Camaro ran a 12.5. I am truely addicted to the quarter mile now. I want faster times so I will now concentrate on my engine more and learn how and what to do to add power safely to me engine. I will be replacing my turbo this weekend so I can fix the blown seal on the Dezod turbo. I will get the video from Jody and put it on the myspace and facebook. I will see if I can add it to the video section here as well. I can bet you anything that lots of people took video of my car burning up the track because it was the only Camry on the track. There were other Camry's at the show though. Everyone in RPM took home trophies to include Nicoles first win. I took home 1st for Toyota Mild Class and her and Andy took home 2nd for there classes. I know me in the MILD class. I spoke to one of the judges and they gave me the sheet that explained each class. Wild class consisted of shaved door handles, molded bodykits, fiberglass interior inside the cockpit and trunk and suspension upgrades i.e. bags or hydraulics. Mild class was everything I had. Bolt ons like turbo kits, lambo doors, full body kits, gauges and minor interior upgrades and minor system upgrades. Well my bible of info is done.LOL. Just know that the carshow and weekend was great.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:28 pm

lol fkn rite....Andy wtf happened lol tongue

Man i cant wait to get back and rip it up with you guys.....Mike you were running that high of boost on stock internals??? Shocked or di you get your internals upgraded? Risky business if stock.

Man i miss rolling with you guys its coming though. Twisted Evil
    Camry2nr
    Camry2nr

Post  Camry2nr Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Kurai wrote:lol fkn rite....Andy wtf happened lol tongue

Man i cant wait to get back and rip it up with you guys.....Mike you were running that high of boost on stock internals??? Shocked or di you get your internals upgraded? Risky business if stock.

Man i miss rolling with you guys its coming though. Twisted Evil
    I took the risk dude. That was on stock internals. It ran great and is still running like a champ. If I was to put my boost back to 10psi and had a really good launch(my best launch of the day was a .039 against a turbo civic)I could of gotten a low 14. If I would of put my car on the track when I picked it up from Scott's shop I would of been in the 13s easy. Remember I beat a Lambo on the way back from his shop. I need to get my car retuned badly ever since adding engine upgrades. I am going to change my turbo oil seal this weekend. Everyone at the show and the track announcer called my car the Vette Killer. I was lmao and Andy was HOTT. I know he will smoke me once his car is running right but when I get retuned at over 20psi with full internals then we will have a very interesting race as long as I can get a very good launch. I miss you guys and if you all where here we would of sweeped like we did in ATL. I will be loading pics of cars shortly as long as this computer lets me do it cause I am at work still. If not I will do it when I get home.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:43 pm

LMAO tongue Vette killer lol.....man yeah you should had some faster times then that...might just have to go ahead and get a overhaul done as well. Upgraded bearings too they arent that expensive and part of the overhaul as it is. Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:08 pm