Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

+3
Kurai
reborn
moneybaggz
7 posters

project caliber

reborn
    reborn

project caliber - Page 5 Empty Re: project caliber

Post  reborn Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm

ok mike you know what happened and seen the proof from the diablo. just talked to jody will be tuned as soon as we get the van back up here. so live it up while you can because you have about 3 weeks to brag and then i am mounting in a cam in the back window so you can see what i see when i pass you up...lol
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 pm

oh man hope you dont see the VETTE KILLER coming up from behind lol, just turn on your hazards and say like ummmmmmm my steering wheel popped off lmao tongue j/k Andy maybe we should put a Toyota engine in the Vette lol Laughing
    Camry2nr
    Camry2nr

Post  Camry2nr Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:32 am

Kurai wrote:oh man hope you dont see the VETTE KILLER coming up from behind lol, just turn on your hazards and say like ummmmmmm my steering wheel popped off lmao tongue j/k Andy maybe we should put a Toyota engine in the Vette lol Laughing
    ROFLMAO lol! Laughing Eric you are funny as hell. Andy we will have to go when we both are running at 100%. You without twins that is. I will be close to 400whp and you at your stock hp. That will be a very interesting race. Vette Killer vvroomm rite past you. LOL. You knew I was gonna clown you Andy. I am suppose to lose to a Vette. Not the other way around. So I am gonna live it up till you redeem yourself. TOYOTA 2 vs CHEVY 0. LOL.
    P.S. Make sure Jody don't erase the video because either way it was a fun run and I never got to see the video. So please have her send it to me or give me the card that it is on so I can copy it. Thanks bro.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:53 am

lol well sure Andy is gonna smoke us all once he gets running right...until then Toyota Forever lol j/k def post the video...with a long explanation lol Razz
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:43 am

Camry2nr wrote:
    Remember I beat a Lambo on the way back from his shop.

Question Explain please.
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:38 pm

man i can wait to get back. by the way i should be running around 25-30lbs. got forged pistons and rods and dropped the compression as well. man i better be breaking the 500whp mark.
    Camry2nr
    Camry2nr

Post  Camry2nr Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Starlet 3SGTE wrote:
    Camry2nr wrote:
    Remember I beat a Lambo on the way back from his shop.

Question Explain please.
    No Problem. When I went to Ballistic Motorsports to pick up the Camry once the engine work was done. Joe and myself headed back home to NY. Well on the hwy as im crusing a Lamborghini Jalpa pulls beside me with his girl in the car and top off. He looked at my car, laughed and dropped it in neutral and revved. I looked at him and said this will be my first test. Joe was in Cobolt behind me so we slowed down to a 40 roll Joe hit horn 3 times and off we went. He held his own up to bout 85mph but then my turbo was at full spool and I pulled away very easily. I didnt let off till bout 152mph fastest my Camry has EVER gone. Joe was like OMG!! When I slowed down to 75mph to cruise he caught up and the Lambo guy nodded his head as his girl was laughing her head off at him. Joe gave me crazy props and I gave Scott of Ballistic Motorsports crazy props. That was a very great feeling and I can live to say that my Camry beat a Lambo.
    ON A SAFETY NOTE. I WAS FOOLISH FOR STREET RACING AND I ACTED AS SUCH TO TEST MY NEW TOY. NO EXCUSE. STREET RACING IS DANGEROUS SO DEFINITELY KEEP IT ON THE TRACK AS I HAVE EVER SINCE THAT DAY IN NOVEMBER 08.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:24 pm

moneybaggz wrote:man i can wait to get back. by the way i should be running around 25-30lbs. got forged pistons and rods and dropped the compression as well. man i better be breaking the 500whp mark.

lol well you should be there or close depending on the tune with your displacement you should be ok. What size turbo are you running? Did you drop to 8:1 compression?
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:29 am

ot sure about the size, but this thing looks like it belongs in a hemitt. it also feels like its gonna add about 100lbs to my car. the guy told me its capable of putting out 600hp. all i know is its big as hell. i also got a different exhaust manifold and am switching to an external wastegate
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Cant wait till we all get to the track....drag and circuit think we all are gonna be learning alot about our cars lol
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:49 pm

well i know i will have to learn how to relaunch my car w/o TC on, thats gonna be fun.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Yeah that LSD is def gonna save my life launching lol that and one of the tires lol Razz
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:25 am