Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

3 posters

thats it im selling anybody want a project car?

georgiaracer69
    georgiaracer69

thats it im selling anybody want a project car? Empty thats it im selling anybody want a project car?

Post  georgiaracer69 Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:03 am

i have a new job and dont have the time or money to build my car the way i want so im selling it or trade im looking for about 1100 obo mosly cause of the performce parts any way im also looking far any car decent condition sun roof good on gas turbo would be nice but whatever i just need a better car to get to work and back you can call me at 912 228 0141 make me an offer
    georgiaracer69
    georgiaracer69

thats it im selling anybody want a project car? Empty Re: thats it im selling anybody want a project car?

Post  georgiaracer69 Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:36 am

never mind got real mad at car sorry
    Kurai
    Kurai

thats it im selling anybody want a project car? Empty Re: thats it im selling anybody want a project car?

Post  Kurai Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:04 am

Lol what pisses you off about your car so much man?
    reborn
    reborn

Post  reborn Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 am

what pisses you off enought to want her gone is the better question. i have call my car every name in the book but never said "thats it your out of here!!!!"....lol
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:17 pm

ah to be young lol Laughing
    georgiaracer69
    georgiaracer69

Post  georgiaracer69 Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 pm

lol tongue she is very tempermental and every time i fix one thing another thing breaks but yea i was mad but i did make some progress i raised it back up and put a sticker my girl got me on the car that was a job and yes its crooked but i dont care i just say it represents me better lol! i will be posting some new pics today

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:37 pm