Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

2 posters

New to the forum sent a request on facebook and looking to get active in the car scene

CaddyShack

New to the forum sent a request on facebook and looking to get active in the car scene Empty New to the forum sent a request on facebook and looking to get active in the car scene

Post  CaddyShack Mon May 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Hows it going Peeps. I just moved from jacksonville, Fl. i have done 2 car shows with my 2010 Cadillac CTS sport wagon so far. the first wasnt as much as a show as just a first time with the guys at one with my car. the second was for a church charity event. i recieved (Best in show) (Best car in show) and (Best interior) all at the same exquisit whips car show. I have missed a few since i moved up here but only becaus ei hit a string of bad luck including my drivers side door wire harness splitting and my rims blowing on my drivers side due to a rail road track. hit me up some time
    Kurai
    Kurai

New to the forum sent a request on facebook and looking to get active in the car scene Empty Re: New to the forum sent a request on facebook and looking to get active in the car scene

Post  Kurai Thu May 24, 2012 3:38 am

Welcome to the area man. Sorry to hear about the bad luck lately. What's your name on facebook? Also make sure you hit up the facebook group as well that's where most of us chat it up at...or look me up and ill add you. Eric Rogers

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:07 pm