Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

+7
TØm
Cwalk
Starlet 3SGTE
moneybaggz
Camry2nr
Kurai
fasterthanyou
11 posters

sup

Kurai
    Kurai

sup - Page 3 Empty Re: sup

Post  Kurai Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Welcome to the site fasterthenyou, if you stay enjoy yourself and get to really know the ppl in this group. If not then best of luck to you in whatever you do.

sup - Page 3 Empty fasterthanyou reply

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:38 pm

hey all i have been keeping track of what has been said and what hasnt been said and the rude comments if you would like to call them that and the rude remarks from others. but this lil bickering over the computer needs to stop this is just childish. now you all are starting to make me sound like a mom. honestly though yes i agree with some that this forum is for introduction but also agree that some may have come off wrong to others especially people new to the site. all i ask of EVERYONE is if you are here to introduce yourself please do and if not well we have other areas in the forums that we can discuss cars, racings, and just off topic ideas in general. yes you will hear things about others cars, clubs, people etc BUT that does not mean come on here and act like a child. if i could i would put everyone in seperate corners and or better yet i will handcuff you all together so that way you dont have a choice but to get along. ALSO, because people are deployed right now it is hard for you to race anyone in the club or not on the track or street, so with that being said only time will tell and when its the right time you will know but you must be patient with yourself and others.

so from me to you: please tell us alittle about yourself> your car, how you heard about us, about you, what got you into such a hobby. lets try and start over and see if we can act like adults instead of kids. here i will make it easy i will start.

My name is nicole aka miz thickness. i drive a black 2008 vw rabbit with jessica rabbit painted on the hood and side graphics that will soon be in place. i have a son who will be 2 in december. i have tint,lowering springs, underglo, HID halo head lights in purple, 18" kumho tires and black and polish rims. my paint job like i said is custom and i will soon be working on making my car faster for the track but also show quality. i took home 2nd place for my first trophy at the last show in NC. my very first run with all stock engine bay except my cold air intake i ran a 16.4, i beat out two honda's, a ford, and one other i cant remmeber.

so now its your turn.....
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Ummmm youo are a mother lol tongue and dont break out the handcuffs lol at least not in public eyes lol study

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:02 am

Kurai wrote:Ummmm youo are a mother lol tongue and dont break out the handcuffs lol at least not in public eyes lol study

i know smarty but i didnt want to have to come on here and sound like a mom.
    hey if i need i am telling you i will handcuff you all together so you dont have
    a choice but to get along. besides, i cant use my special bedroom ones sorry i dont like you all that much. ROTFL< LMAO!!!! tongue lol!
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:58 am

affraid oh SNAP!!!
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:41 am

mrs thickness wrote:
    Kurai wrote:Ummmm youo are a mother lol tongue and dont break out the handcuffs lol at least not in public eyes lol study

hey if i need i am telling you i will handcuff you all together so you dont have
    a choice but to get along. besides, i cant use my special bedroom ones sorry i dont like you all that much. ROTFL< LMAO!!!! tongue lol!

lmao thats ok bedroom cuffs would only deny yourself that much more....but hands are a crutch neways sure there are far more creative ways to....skin a cat as it were tongue cat Razz

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Kurai wrote:
    mrs thickness wrote:

lmao thats ok bedroom cuffs would only deny yourself that much more....but hands are a crutch neways sure there are far more creative ways to....skin a cat as it were tongue cat Razz

i am sure that i can you just have to give me time and i will come up with something. ha ha. but seriously though i did like a re intro to give fasterthenyou and idea of what we where asking for. i did agree yes this is a place to introduce but i just hope that they get my message and will have a change of mind and just tell us alil something about them let it just be a name or what they drive. who knows hope it helps though.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:15 pm

yeah u think think think lol j/k

but yeah I dont hold grudges about such things and far as im concerned he is still welcome just sounds like he just had the wrong impression of us when he came to the site...and you know how if you have this image of something already set in your mind you tend to expect what you envisioned...no biggie tho this is a car forum and if you love cars then come on in a share Cool
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

sup - Page 3 Empty hehe

Post  Nemesis Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:47 am

I know what kind of car it is, hit me up on private message if you want to know. Members only.
    xI Jus10 Ix

Post  xI Jus10 Ix Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Nemesis wrote:
    Nao iz tyme 4 u 2 angrie beet off @ picz of dud3z.

LOLOLOOLOL
    this part madde me laugh for a good 10 mins dude.
    would it happen to be a little GTO?

and make em stay there!!!
    cheers
    chris knows what im talkin bout lol
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

sup - Page 3 Empty lol

Post  Nemesis Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Lady Racer wrote:

Lol dude I have those too. They have pink fuzzy shit on them but since I dumped the tard I was with they just collect dust while she is getting railed out by some dude twice her age. Lulz.
    Deuces Wild
    Deuces Wild

sup - Page 3 Empty Hello "I'm new"

Post  Deuces Wild Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Welcome, it's been a while since you first showed up, I'm Deuces. I was reading your posts.. You may be fast, but can you drive? lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:20 am