ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......


    sup

    Share

    fasterthanyou

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    sup

    Post  fasterthanyou on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:32 am

    i'm new.
    avatar
    Kurai

    Posts : 1015
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 37
    Location : Savannah, GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Kurai on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:08 am

    ahhh new to alot ot seems....like introductions tongue

    fasterthanyou

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: sup

    Post  fasterthanyou on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:18 pm

    my name should say alot! i run savannah.
    avatar
    Camry2nr

    Posts : 152
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-05-22
    Age : 44
    Location : Savannah, GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Camry2nr on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:54 pm

    fasterthanyou wrote:my name should say alot! i run savannah.
    Dats not the point. The point of the INTRODUCTION page is just that. For you to introduce yourself to the team so we can know who we are speaking to and what you drive to put a name with the car. So could you please tell us a lot more about yourself Mr. I run Savannah.
    avatar
    Kurai

    Posts : 1015
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 37
    Location : Savannah, GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Kurai on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:08 am

    Oh i get it!!! Its a riddle he is faster then us and runs Savannah....so that would make him a jogger right maybe a marathon champion even tongue

    lol j/k idk maybe he has watched too much Fast and Furious and is here to race us for the money and the respect Laughing

    lol seriously tho tell us some details about yourself and welcome to the site man.
    avatar
    moneybaggz

    Posts : 207
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 31
    Location : Need to know bases

    Re: sup

    Post  moneybaggz on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:24 am

    somebodys a little confident. i guess we will have to see about that when we get home, but for now it would be nice to know who u are

    fasterthanyou

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: sup

    Post  fasterthanyou on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 pm

    moneybaggz wrote:somebodys a little confident. i guess we will have to see about that when we get home, but for now it would be nice to know who u are


    so you wanna run for money?
    avatar
    Kurai

    Posts : 1015
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 37
    Location : Savannah, GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Kurai on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:01 pm

    Oh god sounds like a kid for sure.....lame Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    Starlet 3SGTE

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-01-26
    Age : 54
    Location : Savannah GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Starlet 3SGTE on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:11 pm

    I know a lot of people that will run for money. What is your bracket so we can match you accordingly. Surely you don't want to get lined up against a rail dragster off the get go so tell us where you do qualify....

    fasterthanyou

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: sup

    Post  fasterthanyou on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:35 pm

    Starlet 3SGTE wrote:I know a lot of people that will run for money. What is your bracket so we can match you accordingly. Surely you don't want to get lined up against a rail dragster off the get go so tell us where you do qualify....

    I don't care who you can Rolodex, let's start with the fastest car on this website/car club. I'm going to venture and assume that the little dodge thing is slow. Also no kid here, just looking to race "the club that runs Savannah".




    avatar
    Kurai

    Posts : 1015
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 37
    Location : Savannah, GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Kurai on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:21 pm

    Sounds interesting.....well then you ever been to Roebling Road? Thats the only road course within a decent distance unless you wanna drive up to ATL.

    but seriously so you joined the site just to run ppl on the site huh lol, well thats cool I guess ill run you on a circuit for fun, never for money tho no point. so what you driving? I hope its actually your car too and not a "borrowed" buddies car.

    but anyways I think the whole "club that runs Savannah" thing was probably someone just talking and keeping a competetive spirit lol, but if it makes you feel better. What club to you represent?

    Oh and whats the race you are looking for? This could be fun...even if it is somewhat immature of a approach.
    avatar
    Kurai

    Posts : 1015
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 37
    Location : Savannah, GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Kurai on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:42 pm

    Fasterthenyou actually gives a good idea, why dont we have some track meets for club members and non-club members just everyone that would like to come. Cool Sure we all could use the experiance and hell everyone knows there is always a faster car out there and a better driver, so why not lets have some track days between us all just for fun (side bets if you like) but just for fun and bragging rights. Cool Just friendly competetion and to learn from each other and bring the various clubs and tuners enthusiasts together on the track for a day of fun.

    There will always be a faster club, faster car, better driver out there so why not just gain what experiance we can and grow as drivers....so fasterthenyou know you might of came over with a chip on your shoulder or whatever but sounds like fun and ill run you in the good spirit of another driver. Sure others will run ytou for fun as well. So we should all setup a track day or something or hell a couple of them turn it into a tradition if we can so instead of all the various enthusiats turning on each other all the time over something petty we can all come together and learn and respect each other as drivers Cool

    What you think guys sound fun? Maybe we should look at this from another angle....it seems that our image out there is becoming one of elitests or something when we all know we are just regular ole car heads lol....maybe we should try to reach out more to ppl so we arent getting that reputation.

    fasterthanyou

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: sup

    Post  fasterthanyou on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:15 pm

    Kurai wrote:Sounds interesting.....well then you ever been to Roebling Road? Thats the only road course within a decent distance unless you wanna drive up to ATL.

    but seriously so you joined the site just to run ppl on the site huh lol, well thats cool I guess ill run you on a circuit for fun, never for money tho no point. so what you driving? I hope its actually your car too and not a "borrowed" buddies car.

    but anyways I think the whole "club that runs Savannah" thing was probably someone just talking and keeping a competetive spirit lol, but if it makes you feel better. What club to you represent?

    Oh and whats the race you are looking for? This could be fun...even if it is somewhat immature of a approach.

    so you race roebling? or just claim to? what class do you run? with what group?

    everyone on here scared to drag race? appears all show cars so i guess...


    looking to see who has the fastest car on here. pretty simple question.
    avatar
    Kurai

    Posts : 1015
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 37
    Location : Savannah, GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Kurai on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:40 pm

    fasterthanyou wrote:
    Kurai wrote:Sounds interesting.....well then you ever been to Roebling Road? Thats the only road course within a decent distance unless you wanna drive up to ATL.

    but seriously so you joined the site just to run ppl on the site huh lol, well thats cool I guess ill run you on a circuit for fun, never for money tho no point. so what you driving? I hope its actually your car too and not a "borrowed" buddies car.

    but anyways I think the whole "club that runs Savannah" thing was probably someone just talking and keeping a competetive spirit lol, but if it makes you feel better. What club to you represent?

    Oh and whats the race you are looking for? This could be fun...even if it is somewhat immature of a approach.

    so you race roebling? or just claim to? what class do you run? with what group?

    everyone on here scared to drag race? appears all show cars so i guess...


    looking to see who has the fastest car on here. pretty simple question.

    No havent raced it myself in my car yet, only went there once during a SCCA event some of the other guys ran but where in various classes (not sure of the whole SCCA class breakdown) ...but my car isnt a drag car by any means....

    Here is a question what are you driving? Onto your question tho if I had to guess id say the guy here with the twin turbo Corvette will be the fastest once he gets it tuned in.

    but yeah just a real quick look my Corolla is in/around 400whp (still waiting on it to leave the shop), the Camry around 450whp once his rebuild is done, and the "little dodge thing" will be close to 500whp once his build is finished. The vette no idea with the twin setup and the 125 shot.

    So you run Roebling? You down to run there or are you only looking to drag race?

    Oh and I guess you can say we are more of a Go and Show kinda car club...most of us build the cars to look good and be competetive at car shows but also be far more then just "show cars" and half of us have 2nd projects sitting around that are more "Go" oriented....like Im working on a 73 Datsun 240z with a 2JZ swap, another guy is working on a 71 Skylark etc etc etc...

    fasterthanyou

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: sup

    Post  fasterthanyou on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:49 am

    looking for a drag race, how about this uber fast twin turbo thing?
    avatar
    Kurai

    Posts : 1015
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 37
    Location : Savannah, GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Kurai on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:06 am

    lol i wouldnt call it uber fast right this second Laughing ...he still needs to get it all tuned in. You would have to ask him tho about running sure he wouldnt mind once he gets all the tuning done idk tho.
    Yeah drag racing isnt my cup of tea and would not be that great in a fwd car as it is unless it is tuned all around to drag...so im more of a circuit/road race kinda guy and car is more oriented towards that end.

    Starlet is I think more into drag racing then anyone on here IMHO Cool

    So you still havent mentioned what you are running in. Why come out asking what kinda car you wanna run against without sharing what you will be running in.

    So how about that proper intro now...
    avatar
    Cwalk

    Posts : 37
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-31
    Age : 42
    Location : Savannah Ga

    Re: sup

    Post  Cwalk on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 pm

    yeah what's with the intro bra..you come on the form talkin smack but where's the back up...for all we know your ridin a pedal bike or a tricycle or something..what do you drive man? Seriously..lol!
    avatar
    Starlet 3SGTE

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-01-26
    Age : 54
    Location : Savannah GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Starlet 3SGTE on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:10 pm

    I'm into all types of racing but drag is the easiest to find races. Most of the people on this forum seem to be into 40 rolls and such which is fine too but uses a totally different gear setup. The Paseo should be done by end of summer and it'll make a good 40 roll car. The Starlet is a money pit still in process.
    avatar
    Kurai

    Posts : 1015
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 37
    Location : Savannah, GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Kurai on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:18 pm

    yeah launching in a fwd with a good amount of power can be a pain....and ima def be avoiding too many hard dig launches...idk if the C60 will handle alot of hard launches for long Shocked
    avatar
    Starlet 3SGTE

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-01-26
    Age : 54
    Location : Savannah GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Starlet 3SGTE on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:05 am

    It won't. In a fwd it won't tear up as bad as in an MR2 thanks to tire spinning. Sure wish I had it in the Paseo though.
    avatar
    Kurai

    Posts : 1015
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 37
    Location : Savannah, GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Kurai on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 am

    Starlet 3SGTE wrote:It won't. In a fwd it won't tear up as bad as in an MR2 thanks to tire spinning. Sure wish I had it in the Paseo though.

    Yeah im already thinking of getting the Kaaz 4.8 final drive and going with the upgraded 3rd and 4th gear offered over on MWR...and hoping that they are under rating the 265ft tq it can handle lol Laughing
    avatar
    Starlet 3SGTE

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-01-26
    Age : 54
    Location : Savannah GA

    Re: sup

    Post  Starlet 3SGTE on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:48 am

    C56
    A 5-Speed Manual Transmission for FWD cars.

    Gear ratios for this transmission.

    1st----2nd----3rd---4th---5th-Reverse-Final
    3.166-1.904-1.392-1.031-0.815--3.250--4.312
    This is the transmission I have for the Paseo. I found a used TRD helical lsd for around $600 shipped. It should be here late august from Japan.
    avatar
    moneybaggz

    Posts : 207
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 31
    Location : Need to know bases

    Re: sup

    Post  moneybaggz on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:37 pm

    fasterthanyou wrote:
    Starlet 3SGTE wrote:I know a lot of people that will run for money. What is your bracket so we can match you accordingly. Surely you don't want to get lined up against a rail dragster off the get go so tell us where you do qualify....

    I don't care who you can Rolodex, let's start with the fastest car on this website/car club. I'm going to venture and assume that the little dodge thing is slow. Also no kid here, just looking to race "the club that runs Savannah".





    its people like u is the reason that i got this car, last person to think there car was faster ended up about 6 cars behind me and i didnt have anything close to what i have now. let me guess, u have some type of V8 (mustang most likely) usually the type of people who think the run everything. dont sleep on the dodge

    fasterthanyou

    Posts : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: sup

    Post  fasterthanyou on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:12 pm

    moneybaggz wrote:
    fasterthanyou wrote:
    Starlet 3SGTE wrote:I know a lot of people that will run for money. What is your bracket so we can match you accordingly. Surely you don't want to get lined up against a rail dragster off the get go so tell us where you do qualify....

    I don't care who you can Rolodex, let's start with the fastest car on this website/car club. I'm going to venture and assume that the little dodge thing is slow. Also no kid here, just looking to race "the club that runs Savannah".





    its people like u is the reason that i got this car, last person to think there car was faster ended up about 6 cars behind me and i didnt have anything close to what i have now. let me guess, u have some type of V8 (mustang most likely) usually the type of people who think the run everything. dont sleep on the dodge

    why don't you bring that pile of slow out and get walked for a little cash? I'm just a dumb v8 guy after all...
    avatar
    TØm

    Posts : 12
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-09-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Sav - Ga

    Re: sup

    Post  TØm on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:08 pm

    ill race u in a drag race son in the lark if you want, u can be the first victim once we can make it stop spinning or doing wheelies, but a drag race proves nothing, if you actually have skill youd race one of the import guys on a street course, doesnt take nothin to shoot a pack of gum down a straight line, because some of us actually have dragsters made for stuff like this, must be someone with some sort of srt10 camaro or something lol. you should research a club before u come and try to talk smack...
    "twin turbo thing" = fail = ban this kid for wasting cyber space.
    Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    Sponsored content

    Re: sup

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:31 am