Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

5 posters

Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting?

Kurai
    Kurai

Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting? - Page 2 Empty Re: Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting?

Post  Kurai Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 am

ScionTRD09 wrote:I know I'm getting a bodykit and a hood...the rest will see...I might take Joe's car in to get fixed...paint and bodykit need to get done...

Oh yeah thats good stuff what kit you going with the Kaminari (sc)
    ScionTRD09
    ScionTRD09

Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting? - Page 2 Empty Re: Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting?

Post  ScionTRD09 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:51 am

You damn right I am... Very Happy
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 pm

Kurai wrote:Ok ill do some digging and see what i can find..... Cool
    good luck, ive tried everything...or at least i think i have
    reborn
    reborn

Post  reborn Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 pm

ok boys they will be here today forgot monday was prez day. but me mike and mike are a go for this week end it is game on let the wrenchs fly and the tires burn...lol Twisted Evil just have to find a place now that can do a full tune carter no longer does full tunes they just do pulls.
    ScionTRD09
    ScionTRD09

Post  ScionTRD09 Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Ok I got my flywheel and my stage 3 clutch...now i have to get my other stuff and i called my early b-day... Laughing
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:45 am

What else you got on the list?
    ScionTRD09
    ScionTRD09

Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting? - Page 2 Empty so

Post  ScionTRD09 Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:48 am

I put in my strut bar, indash, headlights ( looking sick...lol ) new rims and tires ( really loving it ) people talking good things about my car...Now next is getting the doors done i was going with lambo doors but the one i picked is gonna be a suprise... also might have a sponsor for my car ( and not those fake ones ) after have all my performance done, my body kit will be on and the car should be hot as hell...lol...i know people talking and asking me now but it will be sick by the time i'm done...I dont like cute i like sick...lol Very Happy oh and yes i did put everything in my self..my lights Mike H. helped me (thanks)
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:35 am

lol good stuff the gloss black is gonna look nice with a kit added to it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:05 am