Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

5 posters

Quinton Lindsey as an official member

Poll

Quinton as an official member

[ 9 ]
    Quinton Lindsey as an official member Vote_lcap90%Quinton Lindsey as an official member Vote_rcap [90%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Quinton Lindsey as an official member Vote_lcap0%Quinton Lindsey as an official member Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Quinton Lindsey as an official member Vote_lcap10%Quinton Lindsey as an official member Vote_rcap [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Kurai
    Kurai

Quinton Lindsey as an official member Empty Quinton Lindsey as an official member

Post  Kurai Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:35 am

Quinton has been in the scene for some time and was also a member of East Coast Redline Motorsports with the rest of us before it disbanded back in NY in 2008. He is a pure performance type that has attended a few NASA and other track related events on his own. He currently drives a Nissan 350Z.
    He has not been to any of the shows that have happened since he arrived in the area as of yet but has attended every meeting so far and like I said is more of a pure racer.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Quinton Lindsey as an official member Empty Re: Quinton Lindsey as an official member

Post  Kurai Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Yes vote from me.
    Cwalk
    Cwalk

Quinton Lindsey as an official member Empty Re: Quinton Lindsey as an official member

Post  Cwalk Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:26 pm

Ye
    Cwalk
    Cwalk

Post  Cwalk Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Ye
    xI Jus10 Ix

Post  xI Jus10 Ix Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:28 pm

It won't let me vote but I say not yet. I've only seen him twice at anything unless he was at an event and I wasn't.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:28 pm

He hasn't been to any events yet but only has been here since like Nov. He has been to every meeting so far. He is the one with the 350 who posted the video of him at Road Atlanta during a HPDE.
    mr.bronx75

Post  mr.bronx75 Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:39 pm

I have seen him at the last 2 meets we have had and so far so good, since he is more on the race side of the club I say we let me him do events since they are right around the corner from starting and after doing so we vote him in.
    97_black_gst

Post  97_black_gst Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:06 am

I say ues

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:04 am