Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

3 posters

So do we have any new Prospects out there?

Camry2nr
    Camry2nr

So do we have any new Prospects out there? Empty So do we have any new Prospects out there?

Post  Camry2nr Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:37 pm

I must say that if Nate's friend with the turbo black and flame paint job Honda Civic comes out more, goes to a few show and track events and express that he is serious about joining us as a team member then he would be next in my opinion to be considered. As we seen at the past show that his car is nice and clean enough to win at shows. Yes his front lip kit is a bit banged up but he knows how to clean his car very well for a car show and the paint job is very well taken car of. If he shows loyalty then he may end up being a good snag since he does all of his own work and is very knowledgeable when it comes to cars. What do you guys think?
    Kurai
    Kurai

So do we have any new Prospects out there? Empty Re: So do we have any new Prospects out there?

Post  Kurai Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Voting posts being put up tonight Cool
    nightrider240
    nightrider240

So do we have any new Prospects out there? Empty Re: So do we have any new Prospects out there?

Post  nightrider240 Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:29 pm

I know its gonna piss Hinkle off but once we see where Sean with the wagons head is I will nominate him. Car wise, he has it but keys see how his personality is and go from there.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:16 am

Its a clean ride for sure, Hinkle seems cool as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:57 am