Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

2 posters

Hey guys i'm interested in joining RPM

LS VTec EJ2
    LS VTec EJ2

Hey guys i'm interested in joining RPM Empty Hey guys i'm interested in joining RPM

Post  LS VTec EJ2 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:49 am

hey everyone my name is Mike and i drive the black civic coupe that rides up to the meets with nick in the 350z and Nate in the red hatch. I have also done AutoX once or twice. just registered so giving my intro. Later yall. Twisted Evil
    Kurai
    Kurai

Hey guys i'm interested in joining RPM Empty Re: Hey guys i'm interested in joining RPM

Post  Kurai Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Welcome to the forum man...come on over and say hey next to you see us out at the pig. Cool
    LS VTec EJ2
    LS VTec EJ2

Hey guys i'm interested in joining RPM Empty Re: Hey guys i'm interested in joining RPM

Post  LS VTec EJ2 Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Hopefully i,ll be at starbucks tonight for yalls meet with nick.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:23 am

Good stuff man you came to the BBQ/Fireworks we had right?
    LS VTec EJ2
    LS VTec EJ2

Post  LS VTec EJ2 Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Yea i was there. I'm just doing as much as i can so i can be eligable to join up with yall. But i have been going to the pig with yall and meeting yall at starbucks. I also been to AutoX. Thank you.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Yeah dont sweat it man just keep coming around letting people get to know you etc etc sometime it comes fast other times slow just depends but dont get impatient its not a over-night thing. Most guys in the club have known the people who join in one way or another for sometime....hell we knew Nick since like 09 i think lol when he was in another club. Cool

So what all do you have done to your car? Post up some pics Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:21 am