Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

4 posters

I'm done.

Nemesis
    Nemesis

I'm done. Empty I'm done.

Post  Nemesis Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:42 am

With all that is going on in the "scene" right now, I want no part of it.
    I'm not into fighting and pissing contests over cars and peoples ugly opinions.
    I am also going to stop plans for visual work on my car and just hang back for a while.
    If I ever want to get back into it I will of course hang with raceline, but I want to be solo with all that is going on. I probably will not be going out much on saturdays and def not shows for a while. I don't like using my weekend to get burned up so we can all come back home and fight on the internet.

I'm gonna go back to doing me. Sitting around relaxing on the weekend and getting good sleep. I deal with too much shit at work daily to come home and read about pissing fights and pork sword duels. The scene is literally just like nerds fighting on World of Warcraft. I wanted very much to be a part of raceline but I don't want to be incorporated in other people's battles.

This "hobby" takes too much time and effort and money for it to yield results like this. I just want to have fun with my car and when she is mechanically done, I would absolutely LOVE to go on a cruise maybe saturday afternoons, and stop to have lunch. Maybe just a little city and a little highway you know, mix it up. Have a bite with FRIENDS, and go home to relax.
    Sitting in one spot and being proud of your car just leaves a sitting duck for the trolls, who always show their face in some form or another. I did this because I thought it was a good clean hobby respectful adults are into, not this.

NO SHOWS (cuz my car is still butt ugly lol)
    NO PIG MEETS (drama)
    ME ( Ima do it.)

To reiterate, If raceline ever gets their own spot, I'm down to kick it there, and ALWAYS up for a drive in the maro. Wish Raceline had a clubhouse. You guys are and always will be my brothers and sisters in arms which of course means more than any of the drama, so if I'm ever needed those who know me know I'm there when it matters. That shit means a lot more to me than anyone's car does.

I'm just gonna do my own thing and enjoy my life because I'm the only one living it. This should be great ammo for the trolls to say I'm a dropout or a loser or something against raceline LMAO which I expect, but it only shows their envy. All I know is I don't hear of anyone here going on other forums and riding nuts.

And to any adult who reads this and decides what it means for themselves, do you bitch, and leave a thank you note on the raceline door on the way out. So nice to know we are good enough to die for you but not good enough to have lambo doors.
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

I'm done. Empty Re: I'm done.

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 am

I'm guessing there was some drama at the pig recently as I've seen nothing online. Here's a funny thought for you, raceline puts up a freindly front and has meets where ppl argue while savannahstreetracing.com is wide open shit talking online but some of the best people you could meet in person. We have meets at a park that's fairly remote where nobody knows we're there to bother us. We grill food and have a get together like a family reunion. Outside of that we help each other on projects and problems. But again when online we call each other bacon queers and children.
    If you go over there make sure to put on an armored suit. Wink
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:07 pm

I really dont know what the disconnect is....idk what has changed so much, but before most of deployed it was all good at the meets no drama other then cops kicking us out now and then but no real drama amongst us (the scene). Now tho it seems like there is all this silly a$$ drama over the most trivial subjects.....the part Nem is referring to was something Potter said on Facebook. All over lambo doors and this huge arguement starts....but yeah he didnt like mikes lambo doors etc then proceeded to say how the club is a joke and we are all clowns etc etc etc...the whole thing was pretty lame to me, but him and Mike seemed pretty heated about it. idk
    Either way it puts a bitter taste in your mouth and honestly is pretty lame period I mean its not like there is some huge scene in SAV as there is. Rolling Eyes
    Idk I am gonna just continue to do me and the club cause honestly i cant let bs drama tear the club down since that seems to be what drags every car club apart. Idk where this whole Raceline SSR drama comes from first i have heard of it but its stupid to me and sounds more like individuals that dont get along or respect each other, or say something about someone then it gets back to that person and there is bad blood. IDK either way Nem sure ill meet you before long hoping I at least have my car as well lol tongue but only time will tell lol. Very Happy
    xI Jus10 Ix

Post  xI Jus10 Ix Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:58 am

ithink we need to find our own lil spot to chill and hang out.
    whether it be someones house or somethin.
    but the 204 shit is gettin ridiculous.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:20 am

We might just have to do that....have to keep our eyes open and see whats what and where....maybe do some more cruises as well to some other areas Cool
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:25 pm

The park SSR meets at is in Ellabell. There are trees that prevent bypassers from seeing the cars and we keep it quiet. These meets are on Friday nights so if y'all want to check it out for the Saturday meet spot for the club it's not that far away.
    Exit 142 turn left from Savannah, go about 4 miles and turn right by the store then another 3 or 4 miles turn left into the park. Once in the park we use the strip to the far left with the shack and grill. Keep it clean and quiet and you'll have no problem. Smoke the tires once though and that spot is history.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:09 pm

I'd only go if it was cool with the SSR guys as well, I'd hate to be responsible for bringing unwanted attention to their spot ya kno. Cool
    Honestly i wouldnt wanna use their spot unless it was on the same day they are there so they know that we are all being civil ya kno. Cuz usually its that one off guy that has nothing to do with either group that feels he has to show off that does the burnout or act immature.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:42 pm