Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

+7
TØm
Cwalk
Starlet 3SGTE
moneybaggz
Camry2nr
Kurai
fasterthanyou
11 posters

sup

Camry2nr
    Camry2nr

sup - Page 2 Empty Re: sup

Post  Camry2nr Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:30 pm

fasterthanyou wrote:
    moneybaggz wrote:
    fasterthanyou wrote:
    Starlet 3SGTE wrote:I know a lot of people that will run for money. What is your bracket so we can match you accordingly. Surely you don't want to get lined up against a rail dragster off the get go so tell us where you do qualify....

I don't care who you can Rolodex, let's start with the fastest car on this website/car club. I'm going to venture and assume that the little dodge thing is slow. Also no kid here, just looking to race "the club that runs Savannah".

its people like u is the reason that i got this car, last person to think there car was faster ended up about 6 cars behind me and i didnt have anything close to what i have now. let me guess, u have some type of V8 (mustang most likely) usually the type of people who think the run everything. dont sleep on the dodge

why don't you bring that pile of slow out and get walked for a little cash? I'm just a dumb v8 guy after all...
    Bro we have nothing against V8's so why would you come on here talking crap like you are without having the balls to tell us who you are and what you drive. Thats like saying I can beat every car in the world in a race then get there to race and end up racing against a Geo Metro with a spaceshuttle engine. Come on if you want to race we have no problems with that as long as it is on a track and not street racing. And just to let you know we DO drag race as well. So you really need to do your research like Moneybaggs said because his LIL Dodge Thing is fast as fuck and will be the fastest Dodge Caliber in Savannah. Kurai is also a little off with the numbers with my Camry cause once the full rebuild is done and I up my boost to 20psi I should be over the 500whp mark as well. Tom's Skylark I believe may be faster than Andys twin turbo Vette once he is done with it. I know it will definitely be a drag monster for sure. So again this is an INTRODUCTION THREAD so please introduce yourself or I may speak for all of us on this one. GET LOST. YOU ARE WASTING OUR TIME IF WE DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS WE ARE EVEN TALKING TO.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:53 pm

lol i think i underrated everyones car lol What a Face well idk if this guy is serious or not but i personally am not concerned about it or what he drives. So maybe one day he will introduce himself and we can all have some friendly races one day, if not oh well no biggie....but no need to come here with a chip on your shoulder or anything Cool
    fasterthanyou

Post  fasterthanyou Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:07 pm

TØm wrote:ill race u in a drag race son in the lark if you want, u can be the first victim once we can make it stop spinning or doing wheelies, but a drag race proves
    nothing, if you actually have skill youd race one of the import guys on a street course, doesnt take nothin to shoot a pack of gum down a straight line, because some of us actually have dragsters made for stuff like this, must be someone with some sort of srt10 camaro or something lol. you should research a club before u come and try to talk smack...
    "twin turbo thing" = fail = ban this kid for wasting cyber space.
    Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

wanna run that race car? Or just your mouth? I've got a daily driven street car with full interior and a small motor that will gladly drag your "wheelie machine"
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 pm

What are you driving fasterthenyou?
    Camry2nr
    Camry2nr

Post  Camry2nr Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Kurai wrote:What are you driving fasterthenyou?
    a very fast Moped wit a V8 engine maybe. LMAO
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Camry2nr wrote:

Maybe so esp since he is scared to say what it is.....Hey Mike remind you of the guy that did the same thing up in NY with the Mustang Razz came out talking all this crap about ill beat this or that then got completely destroyed by the "little four door four banger" and apparently had no idea what a Evo was....and got a first hand taste of what a modified couple of Evos can do as the one he was racing and the camera car Evo passed him up like he was standing still. tongue
    Camry2nr
    Camry2nr

Post  Camry2nr Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Kurai wrote:
    Camry2nr wrote:

Maybe so esp since he is scared to say what it is.....Hey Mike remind you of the guy that did the same thing up in NY with the Mustang Razz came out talking all this crap about ill beat this or that then got completely destroyed by the "little four door four banger" and apparently had no idea what a Evo was....and got a first hand taste of what a modified couple of Evos can do as the one he was racing and the camera car Evo passed him up like he was standing still. tongue
    Holy repeat Batman could it be the same guy coming for his REVENGE. DUM DUM DUUUUUM! Or maybe a relative of the guy from NY sworn to up hold the family name of LOSERmoroney. lol! cheers Laughing LMAO!!
    TØm
    TØm

Post  TØm Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:05 am

fasterthanyou wrote:
    TØm wrote:ill race u in a drag race son in the lark if you want, u can be the first victim once we can make it stop spinning or doing wheelies, but a drag race proves
    nothing, if you actually have skill youd race one of the import guys on a street course, doesnt take nothin to shoot a pack of gum down a straight line, because some of us actually have dragsters made for stuff like this, must be someone with some sort of srt10 camaro or something lol. you should research a club before u come and try to talk smack...
    "twin turbo thing" = fail = ban this kid for wasting cyber space.
    Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

wanna run that race car? Or just your mouth? I've got a daily driven street car with full interior and a small motor that will gladly drag your "wheelie machine"

didnt this guy say he had a v8, how is a v8 a small motor is it a baby v8, so im assuming either
    1. doesnt know cars cept for google
    2. someone from awd or alike comin round
    3. someone that bought a srt10 (u no with the big little v8 motor) and just read the brochure and thinks it can beat a fighter plane cuz "the guy in the tie said it could"

n if this dude even was into cars, no one comes up, challenges someone or a group with no pics or info, its just a child prob jus got his license. most people are proud of what they drive unless....
    IS IT A PINTO WITH A 454 OMG!!!WITH FULL CLOTH INTERTIOR?!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    fasterthanyou

Post  fasterthanyou Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 am

TØm wrote:

didnt this guy say he had a v8, how is a v8 a small motor is it a baby v8, so im assuming either
    3. someone that bought a srt10 (u no with the big little v8 motor) and just read the brochure and thinks it can beat a fighter plane cuz "the guy in the tie said it could"

n if this dude even was into cars, no one comes up, challenges someone or a group with no pics or info, its just a child prob jus got his license. most people are proud of what they drive unless....

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i don't know cars? coming from a moron claiming to have a "wheelie machine" but yet doesn't understand the difference between a 572 cubic inch big block, a 427 cubic inch small block or a 306 cubic inch small block. i said small motor, as in something like a ford 302 base, a gm 346 base or gm 350 base.

doesn't know cars from google? please, line em up for cash, should be easy money. lock something in. if you were half intelligent you would have plenty of info to go off of with your super duper fast race car. i sit on a DOT tire, full interior, daily driven true street car with tags, stock suspension, dry weight over 3000 pound and a sub 350ci motor any moron who can pretend to have a fast wheelie making car should have plenty to go off of with that. or are you going to continue to pretend to look cool for your bro's?

you want to lock something in i will gladly meet you tomorrow if you have more balls than that puppy dog bark of yours. please continue to attempt to attack my knowledge on cars like you have something fast sitting in your driveway.

i'll be waiting for your next post to accept a challenge or make a list of excuses while back pedaling.

where did that cute little caliber thing go?

Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:05 am

fasterthanyou wrote:
    TØm wrote:

i don't know cars? coming from a moron claiming to have a "wheelie machine" but yet doesn't understand the difference between a 572 cubic inch big block, a 427 cubic inch small block or a 306 cubic inch small block. i said small motor, as in something like a ford 302 base, a gm 346 base or gm 350 base.

doesn't know cars from google? please, line em up for cash, should be easy money. lock something in. if you were half intelligent you would have plenty of info to go off of with your super duper fast race car. i sit on a DOT tire, full interior, daily driven true street car with tags, stock suspension, dry weight over 3000 pound and a sub 350ci motor any moron who can pretend to have a fast wheelie making car should have plenty to go off of with that. or are you going to continue to pretend to look cool for your bro's?

you want to lock something in i will gladly meet you tomorrow if you have more balls than that puppy dog bark of yours. please continue to attempt to attack my knowledge on cars like you have something fast sitting in your driveway.

i'll be waiting for your next post to accept a challenge or make a list of excuses while back pedaling.

where did that cute little caliber thing go?

So let me get this straight once again you wanna race your mystery car that you are afraid to name against cars that you know what they and want us to come run your race???
    You come on our site talking the big s%#t in your mystery mobile and want ppl to agree to put down money on a race against a unknown vehicle that you have refused to name...guy either grow up post up what your running and talk about a real race or go the fu*k home. Really now your just getting lame and annoying....

You want a race then you race me in my Corolla on my terms on a route I select...you game for that? Sounds fair enough right your "small" engine vs my small engine.

So whats it gonna be you gonna put up or shut up or does my small 1.8l engine in a race you dont know about scare you?
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

sup - Page 2 Empty WTF lol

Post  Nemesis Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:21 am

Rage!!!!!
    Look gaiz I can has type keyboard moar angrily than youz can!. Honestly his car sounds like a cop car to me. Hard to give out details when you are trying to get people to meet you to street race them and trap them in some stuff. As the guys said already this is a respectable club and the members don't illegally race. It is all legit and on the track, and I understand not lifting the hood or giving details for the spirit of race, but letting people know what power bracket you are in and what type of car it is helps a bit.

Truth be told you can't just come in here talking smack and being abrasive to the members who respect everyone and expect them to pour you a glass of lemonade and let you bang their wife. Learn how to properly introduce yourself and maybe then we don't all have to talk about our cars like 5 year old boys smashing their power rangers into each other to see whose is better.

Also calling out guys to meet you tomorrow to race who are in Afghanistan is fail, then talking smack about who is man enough on top of it. I thoroughly enjoy internet arguments so personally if you want to continue to "attempt" to bash on raceline I have no problem entertaining your wittle bwain. Your best bet at this point is to cut your losses if you want to race, learn something about the club or the things that they do, and start all over again respectfully in person (obviously never admitting who you are). Raceline is respectful and respected, and never claimed to be "the club that runs savannah".

Your approach to cars is basically the same approach as the little brother from "Something about Mary" when people get near his ears.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:33 am

True enough...i should keep a cooler head just really starting to annoy me....i mean really he is acting like someone was banging his wife or something.. Rolling Eyes but seriously ill race you on a friendly basis on a track all day man and if you win you win big deal if you lose you lose big deal...ill shake your hand at the end either way and say good race. Cool
    So if you see/hear of us all heading to the track drag or whatever come on out show some respect and lets have a good time. cheers
    If its a police interceptor then more the fun to race on Roebling or any other legit place....and know im facing a trained driver to boot pirat

but whatever man if you wanna run at the track then im still all for it circuits more my style but ill drag you for fun....tho ill probably lose against anything decently built and RWD Crying or Very sad lol
    fasterthanyou

Post  fasterthanyou Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:58 am

Nemesis wrote:Rage!!!!!
    Look gaiz I can has type keyboard moar angrily than youz can!. Honestly his car sounds like a cop car to me. Hard to give out details when you are trying to get people to meet you to street race them and trap them in some stuff. As the guys said already this is a respectable club and the members don't illegally race. It is all legit and on the track, and I understand not lifting the hood or giving details for the spirit of race, but letting people know what power bracket you are in and what type of car it is helps a bit.

Truth be told you can't just come in here talking smack and being abrasive to the members who respect everyone and expect them to pour you a glass of lemonade and let you bang their wife. Learn how to properly introduce yourself and maybe then we don't all have to talk about our cars like 5 year old boys smashing their power rangers into each other to see whose is better.

Also calling out guys to meet you tomorrow to race who are in Afghanistan is fail, then talking smack about who is man enough on top of it. I thoroughly enjoy internet arguments so personally if you want to continue to "attempt" to bash on raceline I have no problem entertaining your wittle bwain. Your best bet at this point is to cut your losses if you want to race, learn something about the club or the things that they do, and start all over again respectfully in person (obviously never admitting who you are). Raceline is respectful and respected, and never claimed to be "the club that runs savannah".

Your approach to cars is basically the same approach as the little brother from "Something about Mary" when people get near his ears.

please, i would LOVE for you to show me where i stated i only run the street. i will gladly meet at a track. but since you have nothing worth a damn to run why don't you sit back down on the cheerleader bench and figure out those rear end problems mr i don't know anything about cars.

not my fault if anyone is running at the mouth when sitting over seas, they should shut up and let someone who can actually run do something.
    Camry2nr
    Camry2nr

Post  Camry2nr Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Once again THIS IS OUR INTRODUCTION THREAD SO EITHER INTRODUCE YOURSELF BY EXPLAINING WHO THE HELL YOU ARE OR GET OFF THIS THREAD AND GO TO OUR THREAD FOR RACING. YOU ARE DOING NOTHING BUT WASTING OUR TIME WITH YOUR RANTS AND NONSENCE. IF YOU WANT TO RACE GO TO THE THREAD AND SET IT UP WITH SOMEONE WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK. IF NOT GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE YOUR RUDENESS IS TRUELY IRRITATING. YOUR HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER TALKING ALL THIS TRASH WHEN YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE BUT ARE TO SCARRED TO LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE. SO THAT TELLS ME THAT YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS AT ALL AND IS JUST FLAPPING YOUR LIPS LIKE A PROSTITUTE ON 42ND STREET. RUN ALONG LITTLE PROSTITUTE AND BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Hey fasterthenyou...how bout you just go ahead and get lost man really.....you came onto our site talking the trash not the other way around...now i know you are safe and sound behind your computer screen with your mystery car and mystery name..makes it real easy to talk trash, but really all your doing is setting yourself up for a bad situation.

As I see it I doubt you would roll up to the club just talking trash in person so you do it here while hiding behind your pc, but sooner or later you are gonna run face to face with all these what 5 or 6 ppl now that you have come on here talking trash to....and how do you think thats gonna go down?

We are all for FRIENDLY competition, but they way your are coming at the club in this disrespectful immature manner just makes you look foolish 1. scared 2. since you wont post your name or ride yet talk alot of trash while trying to set up a race. Rolling Eyes really what person is gonna agree to race a person they dont know in a car they have no idea what it is for cash...do you see how stupid that sounds.

If you wanna run someone then thats fine like I said but the way you are going about it is immature and disrespectful to this club.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

sup - Page 2 Empty LOL

Post  Nemesis Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:12 pm

fasterthanyou wrote:
    Nemesis wrote:Rage!!!!!

please, i would LOVE for you to show me where i stated i only run the street. i will gladly meet at a track. but since you have nothing worth a damn to run why don't you sit back down on the cheerleader bench and figure out those rear end problems mr i don't know anything about cars.

not my fault if anyone is running at the mouth when sitting over seas, they should shut up and let someone who can actually run do something.

Umadbro? Rofl. My shits gonna be in action in like a week in fact I might even be scootin around this weekend a bit I just can't make the car meet this saturday because I have 24 hr duty. Say whatever you want little man, Cuz I just Lol @ "zomg cheerleader dont know about cars" MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Unlike people like you I know how to make friends, I have friends on this site who have never met me and already know they can trust me solely on the fact that I have a good demeanor, the word of friends, and that we understand a brotherhood you will NEVER be fortunate enough to know. And guess what, it's not a car club.

Nao iz tyme 4 u 2 angrie beet off @ picz of dud3z.
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:58 pm

This thread makes me crack up laughing. Honestly I don't know why y'all are so upset. This guy has got the forum more active than it's been since I joined. I'm pretty sure I know who it is but I'll leave that his secret. Also not taking sides but a few people here have stated in other threads that when y'all get back RPM will run Savannah. I thought that was a pretty bold blanket statement but left it alone.
    Once TAZ is done I'll be making those blind grudge races as our new poster has requested but it won't be soon by any means. If you have faith that your car is faster than whatever some other Jim Bob brought to the track you'll go for it. That's how it is, run what you brung. No looking under hoods or anything. Clean start and first to finish line is all that matters.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Think you are confused with the context of "run savannah" mostly we mean as in a bada$$ car club overall. Definately not the fastest around lol no way but I cant think of any other club in Savannah that has as many nice fast/semi-fast cars, goes to as many shows winning as many trophies, or is just all around as active please let me know maybe i just missed them.... (other then maybe the Dixieland cruisers, they have some very nice old school rides Cool )

oh and your right thats how it happens at the track...EXCEPT you know what the car next to you is, and would know if it was a smart idea to put cash down on a race against him. Oh and not to mention meet face to face to make it all happen.

this is more like that guy that walks into a biker bar not knowing anyone but decides he is gonna just start talked crap to them...how does that usually end?

But your right does make for a active thread lol that much is very true usually never that much activity on here. tongue
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

sup - Page 2 Empty Run Sav.

Post  Nemesis Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Well said Kurai, It wasn't like anyone meant we are going to shit on everyone else's car, more of have a confident presence because the raceline crew sticks together, and coordinates everything even the weekend meets everyone knows what the others are up to. None of the "Where's Joe-bob?" "Iono, hey look at that cooorvveeeetttttte." I have attending a few events with raceline and they always have at least a moderate to mid high presence as the clubs go. Once everyone is back yeah it's going to be an unignorable presence for those into the car scene in savannah. When groups show up with like 3-5 peeps and raceline shows up with 10 cars, it just happens like that.

when people say things like "run savannah" it is in the spirit of how excited the members are to be reunited, not to act like pompous asses, which bet money you can't honestly say ANY of the members or even friends and hopefuls to the club have done. We don't surround our people of that sort.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah so hey to fasterthenyou if thats the impression we gave you man ill be first to say sorry man, thats not what we meant we are a very open group and welcome anyone, we def arent a bunch of stuck up guys who think they have the fastest rides around not at all hell i can think of over a dozen cars i have seen around SAV that would blow most all the club away in a race.
    I can see where it could get twisted really easily. Thats not what we meant by run Savannah lol.
    fasterthanyou

Post  fasterthanyou Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:41 am

it's not just the posts on here that give off that attitude but some mouths that have been running around. i have heard alot of talk about the twin turbo c6 that isnt even finished but from a lot of mouths talk about it being the baddest thing on the street. then this wheelie machine stepped in and i want a piece of it.

so far the only insults aside from some friendly grudge racing have been thrown out by those members on here, anything said back from me has been a rebuttal to those ignorant comments made at me by little pissy boys. oh and don't forget the threats of multiple guys from this forum already, that was comical.

i'm looking to race some new cars that claim to be fast. i don't care if it is track or street, i will run either way.

i must also point out how ignorant and stupid some of the comments have been made about how i won't mention what car i sit in (i find it funny actually) but yet i give way more information about it then you would ever get by saying "i drive a mustang" or "i drive a firebird" or "i drive a viper". but those who spout off about how i know nothing about cars can't gather enough information to figure out the kind of car they are lining up against with weight, ci's, tire, suspension setup etc.

it's been 3 pages now and i have not had a single person say "sure i will run you, let's set sometihng up". just excuses and insults.
    Cwalk
    Cwalk

Post  Cwalk Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:13 am

I've been payin attention and I've notice the info you've put out..call me crazy but it sounds like you have a 68-70 Camaro...I don't know a whole lot about muscle but my dad has had a few as I was growin up..Look man, most of us are deployed right now and not due back for a few months..if you want a race..circuit or drag..I'll be more that happy to race you..even with my lil 2.0l jetta..more than likely I'll lose but I'll still race cause tuning and cars..that's what I love to do..just like everyone else on here. So give it a few months bro..and you got a race..you down or what?
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:21 am

Ditto I have been paying attention as well and to help you out here fasterthenyou lets look back at it....you say you have been getting rude comments etc etc...but what did you expect you came onto our forum and make a thread in the INTRODUCTION section and just say "im new" and when asked to make a real introduction YOU responded with a bunch of mysterious answers and start up about racing for cash...so say what you want you came here with a chip on your shoulder. If you wanted us to guess your car then male a thread about it in the general section. This is the introduction section.

If you wanna race someone hey thats cool I told you my deal im more of circuit guy then anything...hell ill race you from a roll sometime or something if that makes you feel better (tho beating a 1.8l Corolla probably isnt what you are after lol) far as the drags I cant speak for the owner of those cars thats something between you guys...I just ask you guys keep it legit and at the track. Cool

Far as your car idc what mods it has done to it or anything, s we all know you can make anything fast these days with any engine hell if i can get 400 outta a 1.8 you can do anything with one of your "small" v8s. Those are your secrets and your free to keep them. We just wanted to know what you are driving 1. cause thats what an introduction in a car forum is about and 2. since you keep nagging about a race. Ppl like to know what it is that they are suppose to be racing.

So no disrespect to you if you came here with that impression but you go on back to page one and start over and you will see we arent the ones that came off as ignorant and insulting....
    heart-attack
    heart-attack

Post  heart-attack Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:33 am

Ill run you. even though you are very adamant on not telling us what you drive its ok, it will be fun. When i get back lets set something us.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

sup - Page 2 Empty PFFT W/E

Post  Nemesis Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 am

Alright I'm done with this joker. You don't even know about us but you sure assume an assload before you even say "hello". I dont care to ever meet you personally because the car scene for us is to get away from the stress of life. It's what we do for fun and we don't need your drama. If anyone wants an explanation they can get one from a member back here face to face like camry2nr or reborn. They will be glad to answer any questions.

And honestly about the C6, yeah were proud of him. He has put a lot of work into it and it is his heart and soul right after his family. Just because we say its bad doesnt mean we think it beats the world. When properly tuned a twin turbo built LS2 on spray is just nasty...you cant argue it and say its slow just because you dont like us for saying its fast.

If you think everyone is going to bow down before you and beg forgiveness, you got the wrong crowd. You got the "hey sorry if you thought we meant that" and it was sincere, but dont expect anything else. We dont walk up to people and say "hey your gonna get ownd" or come onto thier sites and take a shit, so why would you? because your sad inside and need to turn the car world into a soap opera?

Drink water, drive on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:17 am