Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

5 posters

everything ok?

Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

everything ok? Empty everything ok?

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:04 pm

Y'all been quiet a few days, everybody ok?
    Kurai
    Kurai

everything ok? Empty Re: everything ok?

Post  Kurai Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:56 pm

All good here with me lol, just finding and buying Z parts lol I think Moneybaggz should be arriving in the states soon. Cool How things your way bro?
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Great, almost ready to bolt the Paseo together.
    reborn
    reborn

Post  reborn Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:33 pm

im good just got couple new toys pipe bender to bend some intake pipe up and welder. just been playing
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Twisted Evil Be ready Andy think ima build a Z that can compete with your Vette lol....I think ima go all out on the body while i have the chance...looking into doing some race type reinforcements to the body...I think im going to make her into a Highway monster......so gonna do alot of research on sopt welding reinforcement and polyurethane filler and go ahead and get the body and chassis in excellent condition.

You guys ready for the new year of Raceline.....I think we are def gonna be somewhat infamous around the Savannah area. You too Star cant wait to see your projects hit the road and im looking forward to alot of long weekends putting in work with all you guys on each others rides.
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Y'all been over ther a while now, are you aware of the 'super speeder' law they passed recently in Georgia?
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:34 am

No plz do share lol, def might wanna know about this lol
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:54 am

New State Law Gets Tough on Illegal Speeders
    NEW ‘SUPER SPEEDER LAW’ STARTS NEW YEAR WITH NEW FINES

(JANUARY 1, 2010) Georgia drivers should mark that date on their calendars and put a sticky note next to their keys.. January 1st, 2010. It’s the day the new state ‘Super Speeder Law’ goes into effect in Georgia. And any high-risk drivers who make a habit of ignoring posted speed limits will be the first to feel the pinch of higher state fines (called fees) on their wallets.

How much higher? The new law titled HB160 tacks-on another two-hundred-dollar state-fee for any driver convicted of speeding at 75-or-more on any two-lane roads.. OR convicted of speeding at 85-and-over anywhere in Georgia. Those new state fees will be in addition to any local fines already in effect in the jurisdiction where the speeding offense occurs.

Who is a SuperSpeeder? Under the provisions of this new Georgia law, any driver convicted of violating HB160 will now be classified by the state as a ‘Super Speeder’ and subject to an additional fee. The new ‘SuperSpeeder Law’ is designed to get tough on high-risk drivers who’ve been endangering other motorists and ignoring warnings to slow down. On average, there’s a speed-related death-a-day in Georgia!

The ‘SuperSpeeder Law’ established the new state fees to help police put the brakes on Georgia’s dangerous and illegal speeders. Failure to pay the ‘SuperSpeeder’ fee results in an additional $50.00 fee and the suspension of the offender’s driving privileges and license. ‘SuperSpeeder’ is a highway safety law designed to save lives on our roads by changing the way illegal speeders drive in Georgia... by slowing them down within legal limits.

And these new fees will save lives another way. Fees collected under the new ‘SuperSpeeder Law’ will be used to help fund Georgia’s trauma care hospital system where approximately sixty-percent of all trauma-care-patients are crash-related. Now for the first time, ‘SuperSpeeders’ will help pay for the hospital beds where their crash-victims are being treated.

Drivers need to remember: There are safety reasons for posted speed limits. Any time motorists drive at illegal speeds they put themselves, their passengers and others at tremendous risk. Crash forces double on impact with every ten mph increase in speed above fifty. Speed reduces the amount of available time needed to avoid a crash. Georgia’s new ‘Super Speeder Law’ and fees go into effect January 1st, 2010.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:50 pm

wow there is a creative way to get your states income up lol, Only part i like is that the money will go towards helping victims...cant knock that but 85 and over really thats not even considered wreckless driving in most states and is only 15mph over some posted speeds of 70mph like on sections of 95.

If they really wanna crack down on "illegal speeders" they should give "illegal speeders" somewhere to legally speed lol like a track or two. I mean really if you take away the playgrounds do you think ppl are gonna stop playing or just go create their own someplace you may or may not like.

Well between driver awareness and actually motivating the street scene to become more track oriented these i feel are the only true ways to bring down illegal speeders. As alot of you guys know alot of ppl in the scene dont really wanna be reckless on the streets, but still crave a outlet for what drives them.
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:30 pm

I wonder about parking lots. There is no speed limit in a parking lot and they are private property. If you have an accident in a parking lot there is no ticket. Public endangerment may arise but.....
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:23 am

Starlet 3SGTE wrote:I wonder about parking lots. There is no speed limit in a parking lot and they are private property. If you have an accident in a parking lot there is no ticket. Public endangerment may arise but.....

lol would have to be a very very very long parking lot to do what i wanna lol Twisted Evil maybe a runway really wanna turn the Z into a high speed monster....but may look into a seq. twin setup on the 2jz if I can swing it seq twins get really expensive though. Crying or Very sad
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:55 pm

What rpm range are you wanting to run? TAZ is going to be tuned for 9,000 though the bottom is good for 11. My turbo would be tired by 11 also. It should come online by 3500.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Wanna get around 9k but looks like with upgraded BC valves and retainers looking like most ppl are revving to about 8400....so I may hafta settle for that unless I hear of ppl pushing past reliably....looking to try and get a small/large combo going with a pretty even curve and nice smooth handover. Def dont want anything harsh that is gonna promote a unstable driving condition when it kicks in. Shocked so trying to get the best of both worlds in a quick spooling small with a 500-600hp pushing large or med to top things out. Cool
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:52 am

haha, that's kind of funny as I called my buddy in Cali last week that built a 3sgte Tercel at the same time I was. Now he has a 93 Supra with a 2jz and a T78 making 800rwhp. He said it looses traction at 120mph if you stand in it.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:52 am

lol oh damn think ima be in trouble with a Z weighing like 700lbs less oh man lol.

Hey speaking of which I found a place making a Stock twin upgrade kit for the twin 2jz thats suppose to push it to around 550whp but its like 3k using GT28s a place outta ATL makes the kit you ever heard of them.....here is the link.

https://www.speedforsale.com/supraparts/speed-sale-usdm-gt28-hybrid-stock-twin-turbo-upgrade-550rwhp-p-553.html?osCsid=qeah1raphu7gglorqpa8j3rt63

What do you think? Idk other then not knowing about the seq system used by the stock engine i think it could be done for less...idk.

Oh and hey keep your eye out for a really good wiring guy lol thats the part that i have no clue on.

everything ok? Empty ok here

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:02 pm

hey everyone,
    everything is okay here just been busy with work
    and trying to save my money up for the car to be painted
    and airbrushed hopefully here in another couple weeks if i can.
    the baby is doing well he is running and talking and just being
    a boy,oh and loves being and trying to drive cars. he helps with
    the tools and stole my keys when i walked the counter and got mad
    when i took them back. lol>

was on the news if you got to the WTOC website and look up
    i believe it was road racing:a deadly game part one

me and the baby where interviewed and it showed the cars
    and i was representing the RPM shirt also.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:30 pm

cheers Good stuff does anyone got the link? Hey what are you doing anyways are you staying in SAV? Are you gonna just stay in?

Good stuff with the car and the repping lol

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 12:38 pm

yah i will be staying here and as far as staying in i am
    not sure yet because i am still going through my medboard
    and they havnt even sent up my paper work yet for my fit or
    unfit status.

thanks glad i could help.
    well i got more things done to the car i put my smoked tail
    lights on well me and mike did and then we went and put on
    my HID halo projector head lights which look awesome on the
    car and then the 15 of may i am turning her in to get painted
    and airbrushed. then saturday i bought four 9" tv screens for the
    car from tom so i am going to put those in when i get my baby back
    before the june show.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Mon May 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Sweet sounds awesome hope ill be around to enjoy it.....I may be leaving after i get back Rolling Eyes lotta ppl are coming down on orders like crazy.
    Starlet 3SGTE
    Starlet 3SGTE

Post  Starlet 3SGTE Mon May 03, 2010 10:45 pm

leaving?
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Mon May 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Got wind that they might be trying to send me to Hawaii.... Crying or Very sad not that its a real bad thing but just not what I wanna do the club is in Sav and im tired of up rooting the family in general, plus its very expensive in Hawaii Rolling Eyes
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Tue May 04, 2010 5:39 pm

well like rogers said im in the states. just been busy doing things with the fam. ive been keeping up on whats going on just havent written in awhile
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Tue May 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Enjoy your time bro!!!
    Camry2nr
    Camry2nr

Post  Camry2nr Wed May 05, 2010 2:07 am

Hope you are having a great leave Eric D. Erog check the members only section. This could help you in your decision. Nicole's car is coming together really well. I installed her tail lights last week as well as wired up her headlights with there dual halos, led's and Dual purple HID's. Both sets of head/tail lights are blacked out to match her car. Her windows are now blacked out as well. When she gets that new paint job her car is gonna be fire and will stand apart from the other Rabbits/GTI's. Andy installed her LED million color underglow kit. She has plans on what she wants done with the 4 9" screens she bought from Tom. By the way Tom FINALLY came up with a name that he likes. Tommy Cash. He learned that his real parents last name is Cash so he wants to rep it. I told him its cool and that he should be unique with the spelling. So we came up with Tomi-$ as his name for his shirt. If anyone else have any ideas for how to do Tommy Cash let us know. So Ron can FINALLY add him to this site. 3MC is still trying to recruit him which is funny because he helped create 3MC. Well I just wanted to update you guys on a few things. As far as the Camry goes. I just installed my High Flow Dezod Motorsports Fuel Rail and my new White LED underbody kit. I will be installing my strobes and plexi glassing my trunk this week since I am on leave for 2 weeks and have the time to do it. This show season is gonna be a great one indeed. Damn I wish we was at full strenghth. Pacman badly wants us to join his team but I told him that we made to much of a name for ourselves here to do something foolish like that. So he said well we will just have to be friendly competitors. I laughed and agreed. He said we can roll together anytime. He is still waiting to meet you Erog. He can't wait to see the Rollie as we all feel the same. Have you gotten any new pics and/or updates? Your car is the Waldo of vehicles. Instead of Where is Waldo its WHERE IS ROLLIE?!! LOL.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed May 05, 2010 6:29 pm

I know it lol Scott promises it'll be ready before I get there on RnR and waiting at the house......so we will see and it better think ill be very pissed off if it isnt got a Disney trip ill be taking and using the car to go to.

But I have got some new goodies for her....picked up speed-source shift cable bushings, TWM Shift knob, MWR short shifter, and gonna get a Redline goods custom shift boot here in the next few days.

Sux if I have to go to Hawaii I'll have to hold up on Project Supra Z...well partially anyways. Already got some parts to bring that back to life lol, Might get some new rims for the Rollie too we will see.

If I do go ima still be representing the club there in hawaii, dont plan on joining any new club or anything...also if I do go ill have my choice of duty station returning so ill be coming back to GA.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:33 am