Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

5 posters

Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting?

Kurai
    Kurai

Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting? Empty Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting?

Post  Kurai Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:32 am

Hey so just wondering what everyone is getting themselves for Tax time? Very Happy

I think I may get a set of Corbeau LG1 Wide race seats with harness, and already got a new Mishimoto Radiator and 2 Mishimoto elect. fans to go with it and get that extra cooling pull.
    and if I got enough which im hoping ima get the 77' 280 Z and then drop it off to get the paint and body work started.
    reborn
    reborn

Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting? Empty Re: Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting?

Post  reborn Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:31 pm

the twins they are comingJust waiting for the check
    Kurai
    Kurai

Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting? Empty Re: Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting?

Post  Kurai Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:23 pm

lol yes the twins fkn rite thats gonna be freaking sweet bro. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    reborn
    reborn

Post  reborn Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:43 pm

and I mightget the wing Done and on
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:18 pm

lol well you know ima say that you need to lol......that shit would look hot IMHO pirat
    reborn
    reborn

Post  reborn Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:00 pm

ya i know high...lol first the power then the wing looking at about 400 for the engine and head post polish and bore then i am going to have troy make me an alum. intake then comes bost to the sky. plan is 23lb of boost. but i will have 3 tunes one at 3 lb for dayly one at 10 lb for fun and one at max of 23 for the 1/4 and track. i am going to get the digital boost controler so i know right were i am at not just guessing. but i did find some headers that are for my car so i wont have to remote locate the turbo just waiting on the price. also wondering if i want them in the back i am thinking i will want the lag. to help me stick. tell me what you guys think???? also if you know of a good boost controler that i can use want it digital so it is easy to adjust for muti tune
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Hmmm yeah i say go remote you dont exactly need all that power straight off the line....but what will you be running for engine management system?

There are a few nice ones out there, like im running the Greddy E-01

http://image.nengun.com/catalogue/original/nengun-0558-00-trust-greddy-e_01.jpg
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://image.nengun.com/catalogue/original/nengun-0558-00-trust-greddy-e_01.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.nengun.com/trust-greddy/e-01&usg=__NHnaXCw7Ry99vP4pl815FQWJza8=&h=192&w=300&sz=15&hl=en&start=12&um=1&tbnid=VczLt6kBBk4wNM:&tbnh=74&tbnw=116&prev=/images%3Fq%3DGreddy%2BE-01%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

and here are a few others.....

http://www.lethalperformance.com/images/medium/420-A004_MED.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.lethalperformance.com/images/medium/420-A004_MED.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.lethalperformance.com/index/manufacturers_id/64&usg=__VWPpU4lrR6idJkNCJWeQiAWq28o=&h=375&w=462&sz=21&hl=en&start=10&um=1&tbnid=NLHb5VSasTwL8M:&tbnh=104&tbnw=128&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dapex-i%2Bboost%2Bcontroller%26hl%3Den%26um%3D1

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.lethalperformance.com/images/medium/420-A004_MED.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.lethalperformance.com/index/manufacturers_id/64&usg=__VWPpU4lrR6idJkNCJWeQiAWq28o=&h=375&w=462&sz=21&hl=en&start=10&um=1&tbnid=NLHb5VSasTwL8M:&tbnh=104&tbnw=128&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dapex-i%2Bboost%2Bcontroller%26hl%3Den%26um%3D1
    reborn
    reborn

Post  reborn Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:31 am

i dont need a stand alone my ecu is programable as it is. with the diablo programer i just have to have the tunes burnt to that, i can store up to 3 tunes in it. i was looking and there was one from g reddy but i am not sure if it is a controler or more of a gauge. was saying that it has a boost cut off to keep from over boosting i am looking for something digital that i can set the boost. i am looking at digital gauges for boost temp and air/fuel already have the 3 gauge pod in the cart just waiting for the taxs. oh and did i tell you they have headers that will put the turbos under the engine by the oil pan so i dont have to remote mount them. just have to find out how much they are.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Yeah thats sweet that they got the exhaust manifolds for the twins....you got any new plans for the exhaust?
    reborn
    reborn

Post  reborn Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:16 am

LIke what new headers Sol can mount the turbo I already have diffrent exaust
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:44 pm

well both cars are in the shop. mine is torn apart and the heads r gettin bored out right now and a bigger turbo is on the way. already ordered amandas body kit but im having a hard time finding stuff for both cars
    reborn
    reborn

Post  reborn Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Our turbo components feature high quality materials such as high grade stainless steel and aluminum for

durability and reliability. Perfect for turbo projects! This particular turbo kit is capable of boosting horsepower

from 500 to 750+ HP. Our bearing turbo is easily capable of boosting 15-30+ PSI output at peak performance

power. Minor modifications may be required. 100% Brand New. Never Been Tried or Installed. Professional

installation is highly recommended (no instructions included)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Feature---------------------------------------------------------------------------

T04e Turbo Charger: Made of High Quality Cast Material, T3 Flange to Manifold and 5 Bolts Downpipe

Flange 2.75" inlet and outlet Diameter, Wet Float Bearing and Properly Balanced, 63 A/R Turbine

Housing, 50 A/R Compressor Housing, 57 Trim Compressorm, 76 Trim turbine, Performance Air filter,

1/8 NTP Oil Inlet, 500+ HP capability, 35/38mm external wastegate flange, Gasket and Mounting

Studs Included.

Universal Front Mount Intercooler: Made of High Performance Aluminum Material, Lightweight Design,

2.75 inlet / 2.75" outlet Diameter, Cord Size 21 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 3" full size, 32" x 12" x3" Safely Increases Hp,

and Efficiently Cools Intake 130 to 150 Temperatures to a turbocharged Engine.

Universal Intercooler Piping: Durable Lightweight Aluminum Piping, Minor Modifications May be Required

for Custom fit, included 2.5 inch, totoly Four Pair of Straight, 45, 60, and 90 degree pipes. All Necessary

Silicone Hoses and T Clamps

Small Block Chevy SBC Turbo Manifold: Made of High Quality Stainless with Steel, Bolt-on Design, Easy to

Install, T3 Turbo Flange with 35/38 Wastegate Flange, Gasket Included.

Oil Filter Relocation kit: T-6160 Aluminum Black Adapter And Filter Adapter, Anodized Blue 10 AN Male

Fitting. 1/8" NPT Theaded for Gauge Sensor Upgrade.

Oil cooling kit: High Quality Lightweight Design, Polished Finish Aluminum, Powder coated for durability and

oxidation protection. Cools Down the Engine, Transmission, or Rear Differential Oils.

38mm External Wastegate: Made of High Quality Aluminum Material, V-band Style Bolt-on Design,

Regulates the Force Driving the turbo turbine Wheel to Match the power to preferred Boost Level.

All Flanges and Gaskets Included.

Blow-Off Valve: Aluminum Polished Body and cover, Direct Bolt-on Design, Attractive sound, and Protects

Your Turbo by Venting Compression Surge.

BOV Flange Pipe: Made of High Grade Cast Quality, Performance Bolt-on Design, and Dual Style Use for

High HP Turbos.

Fuel Pressure Regulator: JDM Adjustable Fuel Pressure with 1:1 Ratio, Extends the Life of High

Performance Boost Engines, and offers Reliable Operation.

Boost Controller: Brand new Cnc Machined Designed, Aluminum Anodized finish, Manual Boost control

from 0-30 psi,

Oil Catch Can: High Grade Materials, Aluminum Body Polish and cover, Preserves engine oil, Ensure

Better oil efficiency.

Turbo Timer: High Grade Performance Design, Ensures Proper Cool Down Time for Turbo Charged

Engines. Calculates the custom Cooldown Period for the turbo.

Tachometer Gauge: Indicates critical engine operations and status. Includes RPM Tachometer,

Water Temperature, Gas Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, and Turbo Boost Gauge.

Oil feed line kit: 750ml aluminum body polish and cover, Ensures proper oil lubrication for turbocharger,

Necessary Hardware Including.

Coolant Hose Kit: Steel flex hose for engine dress up, coolant line rerouting, engine bay space efficiency,

resistant to higher temperatures over OEM, and custom fit.

Braided Hose kit: Dresses up your Engine bay, higher temperature and flow capacity, replaces old

inefficient rubber vacuum lines, fuel lines, heater hoses, radiator hoses, and more.

Electric Slim Cooling Fan: 1.25" thick, Push or Pull (reversible) Slim Design, creates Engine Space,

used to cool the entire engine bay including: Radiator, A/C, Intercooler, oil, and Transmission system.

All Necessary, Mounting kits included.

Voltage Stabilizer: High performance, Improves Fuel Efficiency, Saves Battery Power, and Better

Ignition flow to Strengthen Starting Power.

ok boys here is what is in the kit let the games begin affraid
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:20 am

very nice lol

So it looks like project Supra Z is gonna be go...just got taxes done and got around 7k coming so gonna buy the Z and send her to Troy to get started lol fkn rite....

Who else I knkow the rest of you guys got plans out there lol.
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:23 pm

reborn wrote:Our turbo components feature high quality materials such as high grade stainless steel and aluminum for

durability and reliability. Perfect for turbo projects! This particular turbo kit is capable of boosting horsepower

from 500 to 750+ HP. Our bearing turbo is easily capable of boosting 15-30+ PSI output at peak performance

power. Minor modifications may be required. 100% Brand New. Never Been Tried or Installed. Professional

installation is highly recommended (no instructions included)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Feature---------------------------------------------------------------------------

T04e Turbo Charger: Made of High Quality Cast Material, T3 Flange to Manifold and 5 Bolts Downpipe

Flange 2.75" inlet and outlet Diameter, Wet Float Bearing and Properly Balanced, 63 A/R Turbine

Housing, 50 A/R Compressor Housing, 57 Trim Compressorm, 76 Trim turbine, Performance Air filter,

1/8 NTP Oil Inlet, 500+ HP capability, 35/38mm external wastegate flange, Gasket and Mounting

Studs Included.

Universal Front Mount Intercooler: Made of High Performance Aluminum Material, Lightweight Design,

2.75 inlet / 2.75" outlet Diameter, Cord Size 21 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 3" full size, 32" x 12" x3" Safely Increases Hp,

and Efficiently Cools Intake 130 to 150 Temperatures to a turbocharged Engine.

Universal Intercooler Piping: Durable Lightweight Aluminum Piping, Minor Modifications May be Required

for Custom fit, included 2.5 inch, totoly Four Pair of Straight, 45, 60, and 90 degree pipes. All Necessary

Silicone Hoses and T Clamps

Small Block Chevy SBC Turbo Manifold: Made of High Quality Stainless with Steel, Bolt-on Design, Easy to

Install, T3 Turbo Flange with 35/38 Wastegate Flange, Gasket Included.

Oil Filter Relocation kit: T-6160 Aluminum Black Adapter And Filter Adapter, Anodized Blue 10 AN Male

Fitting. 1/8" NPT Theaded for Gauge Sensor Upgrade.

Oil cooling kit: High Quality Lightweight Design, Polished Finish Aluminum, Powder coated for durability and

oxidation protection. Cools Down the Engine, Transmission, or Rear Differential Oils.

38mm External Wastegate: Made of High Quality Aluminum Material, V-band Style Bolt-on Design,

Regulates the Force Driving the turbo turbine Wheel to Match the power to preferred Boost Level.

All Flanges and Gaskets Included.

Blow-Off Valve: Aluminum Polished Body and cover, Direct Bolt-on Design, Attractive sound, and Protects

Your Turbo by Venting Compression Surge.

BOV Flange Pipe: Made of High Grade Cast Quality, Performance Bolt-on Design, and Dual Style Use for

High HP Turbos.

Fuel Pressure Regulator: JDM Adjustable Fuel Pressure with 1:1 Ratio, Extends the Life of High

Performance Boost Engines, and offers Reliable Operation.

Boost Controller: Brand new Cnc Machined Designed, Aluminum Anodized finish, Manual Boost control

from 0-30 psi,

Oil Catch Can: High Grade Materials, Aluminum Body Polish and cover, Preserves engine oil, Ensure

Better oil efficiency.

Turbo Timer: High Grade Performance Design, Ensures Proper Cool Down Time for Turbo Charged

Engines. Calculates the custom Cooldown Period for the turbo.

Tachometer Gauge: Indicates critical engine operations and status. Includes RPM Tachometer,

Water Temperature, Gas Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, and Turbo Boost Gauge.

Oil feed line kit: 750ml aluminum body polish and cover, Ensures proper oil lubrication for turbocharger,

Necessary Hardware Including.

Coolant Hose Kit: Steel flex hose for engine dress up, coolant line rerouting, engine bay space efficiency,

resistant to higher temperatures over OEM, and custom fit.

Braided Hose kit: Dresses up your Engine bay, higher temperature and flow capacity, replaces old

inefficient rubber vacuum lines, fuel lines, heater hoses, radiator hoses, and more.

Electric Slim Cooling Fan: 1.25" thick, Push or Pull (reversible) Slim Design, creates Engine Space,

used to cool the entire engine bay including: Radiator, A/C, Intercooler, oil, and Transmission system.

All Necessary, Mounting kits included.

Voltage Stabilizer: High performance, Improves Fuel Efficiency, Saves Battery Power, and Better

Ignition flow to Strengthen Starting Power.

ok boys here is what is in the kit let the games begin affraid

is this a website u went on or a personal sale
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 pm

moneybaggz wrote:well both cars are in the shop. mine is torn apart and the heads r gettin bored out right now and a bigger turbo is on the way. already ordered amandas body kit but im having a hard time finding stuff for both cars

What are you looking for?
    reborn
    reborn

Post  reborn Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:13 pm

it is a company called AP1 the kit is for an old chevy 350 but already talked to troy about changing eaders and getting it all welded up for me then tunning it at carter or atler was saying there is a place in sc
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:46 pm

Sweet deal bro....oh and as you may know Project Supra Z is a go just waiting on cash to hit my bank from taxes as she will be bought and delivered hahahahaha ended up getting a 73 instead of a 77 tho never heard back from the guy in Savannah.
    -x-
    -x-

Post  -x- Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:36 am

hopefully i can get a new set of rear deck speakers and sum front door speakers for my corolla. The factory ones are ok, but not what I would perfer...lol..I LOVE my highs!! I already added one set of tweeters to the rear deck, and the factory tweeters in the doors are decent...

this is all depending on what uncle sam decided to let me have back...LOL...
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:12 am

-x- wrote:hopefully i can get a new set of rear deck speakers and sum front door speakers for my corolla. The factory ones are ok, but not what I would perfer...lol..I LOVE my highs!! I already added one set of tweeters to the rear deck, and the factory tweeters in the doors are decent...

this is all depending on what uncle sam decided to let me have back...LOL...

I hear you there bro all i can keep thinking about is parts for the Z now lol Twisted Evil
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:10 pm

man im looking for everything. mainly the turbo kit for amandas car. looked forever and cant find a thing
    reborn
    reborn

Post  reborn Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:36 pm

just means time to make one thats all. thats what i am doing in stead of paying the 8000.00 for a kit everyone has....have to be diffrent
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

moneybaggz wrote:man im looking for everything. mainly the turbo kit for amandas car. looked forever and cant find a thing

Whats her engine code?
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:18 pm

2.5L L4 DOHC 16-valve. thats all i know about it
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Ok ill do some digging and see what i can find..... Cool
    ScionTRD09
    ScionTRD09

Grown-up Xmas (i.e Tax Time!!!) what you getting? Empty Im not sure yet

Post  ScionTRD09 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:22 am

I know I'm getting a bodykit and a hood...the rest will see...I might take Joe's car in to get fixed...paint and bodykit need to get done...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:28 am