Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

2 posters

my intro to the community

nickpushic2013

my intro to the community Empty my intro to the community

Post  nickpushic2013 Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:04 am

Hey guys my name is Nick. Just a little bit about me, I drive a '96 acura integra that I am looking forward to turning into a beast. I love the car scene and love meeting new people with different types of cars and mods and always learning new tricks and info. I am lucky enough to have agirl that has the same interest that I do in cars (Krissi) and to be accepted into the RPM community.
    I live here in Savannah and love how the cars scene is always growing bigger and better than it was, and I really started out as some dum kid with an old beaten up civic that just wanted to come out and look at the cars I never thought I would be able to compare to and the people I doubted would let me in.
    As for my car I try to keep it clean, although the integra still has a long way to go before it meets my standards. Right now all it has is an aftermarket short ram intake, Staged clutch, and short through shifter. I'm looking to make it a little bit of show and go but am leaning more towards performance. I love the track and have always had a thing for being faster than the other guy.
    I am always down to help anyone out in need where I can because I try to treat everyone as family. I am always open to others ideas and suggestions because no matter how much you know there will always be someone withmore knowledge than you.
    I look forward tomeeting anyone that I haven't already met and if anyone wants to know anything else about me just hit me up and I will be happy to share.
    Kurai
    Kurai

my intro to the community Empty Re: my intro to the community

Post  Kurai Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:39 am

Welcome bro

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm