Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

3 posters

Looking for Tommy or his old shop.

TofuTen
    TofuTen

Looking for Tommy or his old shop. Empty Looking for Tommy or his old shop.

Post  TofuTen Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:10 pm

When I left Savannah about 9 years ago Tommy Paez had been talking about starting a shop in Savannah. The guy was busting his ass in his garage for a long time. I remember the guys knarly RX7, Prelude and he had just finished up the RB26 240SX. When I saw that car all I could do was grin like a kid with birthday cake.

Anyhow LOL, did he ever get his shop off the ground? I am assuming something must have happened as this forum appears to be a spinoff of it. Shop name was Redline Performance at the time or rather was the idea. I had the decal across the windshield.

Does he still turn the wrenches? My roommate is in dier need of a replacement 4G63 for his EVO that decided to rid itself of a connecting rod about two weeks ago.
    Camry2nr
    Camry2nr

Looking for Tommy or his old shop. Empty Re: Looking for Tommy or his old shop.

Post  Camry2nr Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:16 pm

TofuTen wrote:When I left Savannah about 9 years ago Tommy Paez had been talking about starting a shop in Savannah. The guy was busting his ass in his garage for a long time. I remember the guys knarly RX7, Prelude and he had just finished up the RB26 240SX. When I saw that car all I could do was grin like a kid with birthday cake.

Anyhow LOL, did he ever get his shop off the ground? I am assuming something must have happened as this forum appears to be a spinoff of it. Shop name was Redline Performance at the time or rather was the idea. I had the decal across the windshield.

Does he still turn the wrenches? My roommate is in dier need of a replacement 4G63 for his EVO that decided to rid itself of a connecting rod about two weeks ago.

LOL. No this is not a spinoff of Tommy's old shop at all. As a matter of fact we formed this club back in 2009 when we all got here from NY and his shop didnt exsist. He closed it down for personal reasons well before we got here or met him. We didnt befriend the Paez family until 2010 when we were introduced by one of our members who got there car painted at their family shop of Auto Perfection where Tommy works at today. He still has his black 240 but is in the process of selling it. He has the whitest Japan made rhd Silvia that is an awesome sight and will bring tears to your eyes. His engine is outstanding and the car is a work of art. You can see it here on this website or for even better pics just go to our facebook page as well. Tommy will be happy to hear from you and I hope you enjoy our website.
    TofuTen
    TofuTen

Post  TofuTen Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Ya I tried looking at his bio but for some reason it goes to the home page. So I just followed the scheme of the other bio pages and typed his name in and viola Tommy's bio LOL. So I did see his Silva which to me is honestly no real surprise he has one LOL.

Id love to see the 240 again and I bet the engine is immaculate. It was always a thing for the guy. Jesus Christ we are talking about he guy like he is dead LOL

Hopefully more people will post on the forum and I can get to know some of you folks sooner than later.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Most of us talk on the facebook group of the same name (Raceline and RacelinePM)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:44 am