Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

4 posters

Redline 350Z AKA Twizted

Twizted
    Twizted

Redline 350Z AKA Twizted Empty Redline 350Z AKA Twizted

Post  Twizted Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Ok, I'm not new to the club but here's my intro for everyone on the Forum.
    My Name is Nick and I drive the 2004 Nissan 350Z (Redline). It has the original VQ35DE still in it. I know the VQ35DE has the least HP of the VQ35 engines but it has the most aftermarket support. Its also easier to modify in my opinion.
    I was originally a member of Supremacy Importz of Hinesville, GA, but that club closed. I met the Raceline Team back in 2009 and got to know the guys and gals of Raceline pretty well, so it was a pretty obvious choice as to where I would find a new Team. Best decision I could have made. I officially became a member of RPM in the Spring of this year. For anyone that cares to know, Raceline is just as much family as they are a team.

Twizted Twisted Evil
    Kurai
    Kurai

Redline 350Z AKA Twizted Empty Re: Redline 350Z AKA Twizted

Post  Kurai Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Welcome bro lol you are now a part of the forum as well. lol Now we can BS on here as well. Not a whole ton of us get on here alot but im trying to change that Wink
    Camry2nr
    Camry2nr

Post  Camry2nr Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Twizted wrote:Ok, I'm not new to the club but here's my intro for everyone on the Forum.
    My Name is Nick and I drive the 2004 Nissan 350Z (Redline). It has the original VQ35DE still in it. I know the VQ35DE has the least HP of the VQ35 engines but it has the most aftermarket support. Its also easier to modify in my opinion.
    I was originally a member of Supremacy Importz of Hinesville, GA, but that club closed. I met the Raceline Team back in 2009 and got to know the guys and gals of Raceline pretty well, so it was a pretty obvious choice as to where I would find a new Team. Best decision I could have made. I officially became a member of RPM in the Spring of this year. For anyone that cares to know, Raceline is just as much family as they are a team.

NICK!! WUZ UPPPPPPP!! LOL. Glad to have you finally join the forum bro. I am also glad to have you apart of the team and family. Now lets hit these shows at full steam ahead and snatch some gold. Well as just as long as its not a Mustang show. AKA Biased against Imports. Thats ok. You just learned the difference between a real show and a sad local show. Thats why we stopped going to Dixieland Cruiser Shows. 95% of the cars that take home trophies are granddaddy cars of the 40s,50s,60s and 70s. Our cars was just to modern for them. Well welcome and enjoy the site.

Twizted Twisted Evil
    Twizted
    Twizted

Post  Twizted Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:40 am

Yeah I have to say that I agree with the local shows unless it has an Import Class or something of that nature. I would prefer to hit up some real shows as well as more track time. hopefully I will be able to do more on the track in the coming months lol. I need to hit up a dragstrip so I can see my quarter mile once TwiZted gets some new ponies under the hood while I am on leave. See you guys soon. and now worries. I am reppin RPM all over the southwest....hell the Fedex guy showed up with my radiator today, took one look at my car and said "Damn bro, if I would have known this was yours I would have just given to you in your car at the Starbucks (had coffee there today with a friend) or one of the other 2 times I saw you around town today"....and no Albuquerque NM is not a small town at all.

Do it good, do it big, do it right.
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:28 pm

lol hold it down brother...we should all be ready to roll strong again here real soon mwhahahaha gonna storm the scene once again Wink
    93hondadriver
    93hondadriver

Post  93hondadriver Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:23 pm

wow i was on the forum before you thats scary but like everyone says good to see you on the forums...lol cheers
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Yeah you were actually lol
    Camry2nr
    Camry2nr

Post  Camry2nr Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Welcome everyone and I am excited that we are gearing to blow up and take over once again like we did back in 09-10 before deployment split us up. This is starting to look like the dominate team of the past. Lets Get It RPM. LOLOLOLOLOL. Laughing Histerically in an evil way!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:01 pm