Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......

4 posters

i would like to be part of the team

georgiaracer69
    georgiaracer69

i would like to be part of the team  Empty i would like to be part of the team

Post  georgiaracer69 Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 am

hi my name is lucas also go by lurch i drive a 1990 honda accord i have done some work to it i have a lot more planned i would like to be a part of the team my rason for it is simply that i love cars and i want to be a part of something that will keep me around them so i have spoke with some of you alrady (paul,mike)rest of you tell me what u think bad or good also i am a mechanic and customiser let me know if have questions or need help with anything.hope to get to meet u all soon enough thanks lucas Cool
    Kurai
    Kurai

i would like to be part of the team  Empty Re: i would like to be part of the team

Post  Kurai Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Welcome to the site man. Cool you have any pics of your ride? What do you have done to it now and plan on doing to it? Idk if we have met or not but yeah this a good place to get to know the guys online and sure you will see alot more of us in person now that everyone is starting to get back.
    georgiaracer69
    georgiaracer69

i would like to be part of the team  Empty Re: i would like to be part of the team

Post  georgiaracer69 Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:19 pm

i will have more pics soon um ive done a good bit i have a jdm header back system cold air intake um i lowered it but i will have to raise it back up want to find some 17" rims i would be willing to trade my 15 with new tires on them for some 17" with decent tires lets see i have a ok sound system trying to find someone to tint my windows i have some neons hoked up i want more um i want a turbo system i dont want to spray i would like some seats red would be good im running mostly blue lights i have hids (white) but i think i want some halos for my front and rear of the car i liked them alot on pauls prelude um i need a new door and fenders a paint job yea thats in dew time their is moor but thats off the top of my head Cool
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:43 am

Sounds like you got your work cut out for you bro. Are you coming out to the track event on Hutchenson Island? So for all that work are you sure that is the. Car you wanna build? For the money you will drop in repairs you could get something else andhave more fun with it.
    georgiaracer69
    georgiaracer69

Post  georgiaracer69 Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:02 pm

i dont make alot of money thats my problem so i do what i have to to be around cars
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:44 am

Yeah know how that goes lol...well come on out or come on over when you see us out there man. We all gotta start somewhere and with something ya kno. Come on out sunday if you can man.
    reborn
    reborn

Post  reborn Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:27 am

welcome to the site..sounds like lots of work to do. we all know what that is like and we all know what it is like not having the money to do what you want...lol but hay feel free to come on by if you see us out there at the pig or like said we will be at the track on sunday if you feel like stoping by just to meet everyone and just to see what we are all about and how we are...hope to meet up soon, but until then post up and jump in
    georgiaracer69
    georgiaracer69

Post  georgiaracer69 Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:47 am

could someone please give me an adress to the track so i can punch it in to the gps and what time dose everyone usually leave on sunday night from the pig also if any body knows how to tint let me know i dont have much but might be able to come up with some
    Kurai
    Kurai

Post  Kurai Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Not sure of the address to the track but sure you can follow the guys we got going..they will be rolling out from the school across the street from the Honda dealership on Chatham Parkway next to HWY 16 at 0800 tomorrow (Sunday) get there early though like 0730.

We usually get to the pig around 930ish. Cool
    reborn
    reborn

Post  reborn Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:52 am

hay the pig is on saterday night not sunday and we get there between 930-1000 at least one person is always there. unless it is show season and we are at the shows.
    moneybaggz
    moneybaggz

Post  moneybaggz Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the site man, sorry little late but I don't have internet yet

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:55 am