ATTENTION!!!! Please bear with us while we make some updates to the Forum and Website, Thanks.......


    lude is insa

    Share

    raven313nc

    Posts : 2
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-02-25

    lude is insa

    Post  raven313nc on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:01 pm

    well well. long time no hear. my lude is up and coming. i hope to see you guys soon. messenger- raven313nc@yahoo.com this is only for the people who knew who formerly had the ralliart.
    avatar
    Camry2nr

    Posts : 152
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-05-22
    Age : 44
    Location : Savannah, GA

    Re: lude is insa

    Post  Camry2nr on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:35 pm

    raven313nc wrote:well well. long time no hear. my lude is up and coming. i hope to see you guys soon. messenger- raven313nc@yahoo.com this is only for the people who knew who formerly had the ralliart.
    Well its about time Wells decided to grace us with his presence. Whats up bro. How are things going in NC for you? We miss you over here and I really feel bad about the rallyart. I know you got some nice plans for the lude. Definitely stay in touch and hop in any thread you like bro. Also we got invited to participate in the Saint Patricks Day Parade. So yes you may see R.P.M. on tv representing Savannah Ga as the premier Car Club. Now thats whats up. I really wish all our members where here to take part in this big milestone with us. They are truely missed.
    avatar
    Kurai

    Posts : 1015
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 37
    Location : Savannah, GA

    Re: lude is insa

    Post  Kurai on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:37 am

    Lol hey whats up man told you you shoulda passed along that email addy long ago lol how goes the tuning man? and WTF was #18 doing Mad

    Welcome to the site bro.
    avatar
    moneybaggz

    Posts : 207
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 31
    Location : Need to know bases

    Re: lude is insa

    Post  moneybaggz on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:19 am

    Camry2nr wrote:
    raven313nc wrote:well well. long time no hear. my lude is up and coming. i hope to see you guys soon. messenger- raven313nc@yahoo.com this is only for the people who knew who formerly had the ralliart.
    Well its about time Wells decided to grace us with his presence. Whats up bro. How are things going in NC for you? We miss you over here and I really feel bad about the rallyart. I know you got some nice plans for the lude. Definitely stay in touch and hop in any thread you like bro. Also we got invited to participate in the Saint Patricks Day Parade. So yes you may see R.P.M. on tv representing Savannah Ga as the premier Car Club. Now thats whats up. I really wish all our members where here to take part in this big milestone with us. They are truely missed.

    yea man welcome to the site. not sure if i know u but its never bad to meet new people. damn mike u for real about the parade... that sucks wish we were there. make sure to give a shout out if u get on tv.
    avatar
    ILLEST
    Admin

    Posts : 82
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 33

    Re: lude is insa

    Post  ILLEST on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:12 pm

    moneybaggz wrote:
    Camry2nr wrote:
    raven313nc wrote:well well. long time no hear. my lude is up and coming. i hope to see you guys soon. messenger- raven313nc@yahoo.com this is only for the people who knew who formerly had the ralliart.
    Well its about time Wells decided to grace us with his presence. Whats up bro. How are things going in NC for you? We miss you over here and I really feel bad about the rallyart. I know you got some nice plans for the lude. Definitely stay in touch and hop in any thread you like bro. Also we got invited to participate in the Saint Patricks Day Parade. So yes you may see R.P.M. on tv representing Savannah Ga as the premier Car Club. Now thats whats up. I really wish all our members where here to take part in this big milestone with us. They are truely missed.

    yea man welcome to the site. not sure if i know u but its never bad to meet new people. damn mike u for real about the parade... that sucks wish we were there. make sure to give a shout out if u get on tv.

    Hey Mike just let them know to be ready for us next year when we roll deeeeeeeeep. Keep holding it down for us bro and we will be back before we know it. BTW Illest might have a few tricks up his sleeve when he gets back.

    Sponsored content

    Re: lude is insa

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm